Poll: Fuchsia or Magenta

Magenta
62.50%
Fuchsia
37.50%
Total: 16 vote(s)
God
jurisdictional names for countries aren't qualia tho
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
im jus sayin we have defined boundaries on this idk why its ludicrous to think people would use them
kaZaam
ur not even wrong (subjectively lmao) its just a silly thing to debate
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:46 PM)Yrr Wrote: im jus sayin we have defined boundaries on this idk why its ludicrous to think people would use them

it aint ludicrus its just lyk who cares
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
people who work with colours frequently :T
God
defined boundaries are fkin lame and beureaucratic
Yrrzy
theyre useful for descriptive purposes

cause some people actually care to be specific yknow
God
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:51 PM)Yrr Wrote: people who work with colours frequently :T

thht was a rhetorical wuestion

but anyway yh back when i worked with colours frequently there was never any discrepancy whenever someone used the word pink to refer to this shade of colour
God
thats cool but idk how ideologically sound that is idk it seems pretty elitist, reminds me of grammar nazis hahah
kaZaam
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:51 PM)Yrr Wrote: people who work with colours frequently :T
i think just seeing colors is enough. you see it a certain way (like ebryone else) but theres no raisin to get upset when someone sees it another way. senses are kind of inherently indescribable
God
and anyway ponk is a spaiecific colour - the colour we're discussig
Yrrzy
i feel like we're arguing about completely different things at this point and im just gonna keep using specific names when i need to be specific about things \o/

like i dont got a problem w/ you using broad terms i just want to use specific ones
kaZaam
o yeah it is a lot like grammar nazism huh. like who the fuck cares if i use a b instead of a v, you can still see what i mean
God
also lyk do people seriously think that we all live in the same world lmao obv colours r different to everyone coz we dont all live in the same dimensiom
Yrrzy
i think this is a completely different argument at this point and one i dont rly have a stake in
God
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:56 PM)Yrr Wrote: i feel like we're arguing about completely different things at this point and im just gonna keep using specific names when i need to be specific about things \o/

like i dont got a problem w/ you using broad terms i just want to use specific ones

well, you kinda did have a problem but w.e,
God
thx for clearing that up
kaZaam
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:56 PM)Yrr Wrote: i feel like we're arguing about completely different things at this point and im just gonna keep using specific names when i need to be specific about things \o/
thats jreat. idt anyone was saying u shouldn't. just don't get mad when someone else doesn't
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:56 PM)Yrr Wrote: like i dont got a problem w/ you using broad terms
cept it kinda seems like you do
kaZaam
isnt there some sealife that have a color spectrum of like 20 different bases or something? its rly the most subjective, indescribable thing like ever
Yrrzy
i dont have a problem w/ people using broad terms cause a lot of language we use today is used kinda incorrectly but it conveys the meaning just fine so it's not actually a problem

i have a problem w/ people trying to convince me the incorrect usage is like factually accurate

i was just mistaken in thinking we were talking about factual accuracy