Magenta
62.50%
Fuchsia
37.50%
Total: 16 vote(s)
God
how u gonna relate to a wavelength without perceiving it
God
like we are _literally_ talking about the same thing. i dont understand why u makin a distinction bryween colour/wavelengths/pigments whatever made up words u wanna use next
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
yea nah shes not even pretending to not be fucking with me at this point
God
the cosmos replies to me every nanosecond
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
idk i think i see what she means :x
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
why do science peeps get all defensive when i criticise their ideologies
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
no its green
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
LMAO i fuckign luv you kesha
God
im basically sayin that objectivity/subjectivity is just a bogus dichotomy that peopl just use to hide behind ideology. objectivity is just some made up thing that structures of powers use to discipline ppl and invalidate their worldviews. objectivity is secretly subjectivity but using the power of the phallus as the driving power behind language and truth (phallogocentrism)

tl;dr it's pink
Mario
[deleted]
God
i rly hope Leonardo da Vinci chronicles this discussion
God
also i lyk callin things pink coz its a reclamatory feminist statement on abject ontology and identifying with cute anti-patriarchal aesthetics LOL
Two_Finger
request lock ;)
kaZaam
aww
Draku
ONLY ON MINUS WORLD
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
i just voted for magenta Happy
T-man
(Sep 30, 2016 at 12:19 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: request lock ;)
request key (;