Magenta
62.50%
Fuchsia
37.50%
Total: 16 vote(s)
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
Puddin, are you really trying to drag this discussion using that as an argument? Give me a fucking break. What a teenager-ish thing to do, trying to win at a discussion. Discussions aren't won, they reach a consensus. For crying out loud.

Not to mention that, if this was an illustration that didn't use outlines, the illustrator would still have to put the fold in exactly like that, but using shading instead of an outline. (If you look at the illustration you can indeed see that the fold was also shaded in.)
T-man

probably related
kaZaam
yea thats a good vid
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Saltonara
What the fuck even happened here
mit
i call it kumatoras hair color
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Two_Finger
you guys like meme right?
well here's a spicy one for you
Spoiler:
Yoshin
delet_this_in_spanish.jpg
Beako
orion in every thread ever Wrote:wyh are you sayig my worldbiew is illegidimmgt evrythng is at capitilast fallic smbol nd if u dont stik metal rods in You're eyebawkls yr'r part of thh problblme
Yet I'm the one with tier one meta. But I guess can't say her trolling strategy isn't effective since everyone falls for it every time. :P
Mario
[deleted]
Yrrzy
(Sep 30, 2016 at 2:18 AM)wtl Wrote: trolling is against the rules

ban everyone
kaZaam
(Sep 30, 2016 at 2:06 AM)Puddin Wrote: metal rods
it was rubber
God
i removed trolling from my skillset in lyk 2013. it's just been out of meta for so long idk why anyone would really want to use it
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Is it still trolling if you honestly believe everything you say, and just want to get a rise out of people anyway?

My answer: No
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Two_Finger
"Is it still trolling if you honestly believe everything you say, and just want to get a rise out of people anyway?"
fucking yes it is
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
(Sep 30, 2016 at 11:36 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: "Is it still trolling if you honestly believe everything you say, and just want to get a rise out of people anyway?"
fucking yes it is
well wouldn't this post fall under that criteria too

& like isn't any input on a forum an attempt to get some kind of rise out of ppl? i dont see why this a thing you feel the need to call out
kaZaam
damn fuckn str8 kesha
Mario
[deleted]
God
(Oct 1, 2016 at 2:36 AM)wtl Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2016 at 4:47 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Is it still trolling if you honestly believe everything you say, and just want to get a rise out of people anyway?

My answer: No

I don't think there is an easy answer here.

I mean, I guess there is if you're in the "no one should piss anyone off ever" camp but it's unlikely you even believe your own words if you're saying that.

Many of us live in a broader culture where it's The Norm to be disgusted with certain groups of people who are doing no harm, but they piss people off just by existing our being open, honesty, or hell even happy with themselves. I see people losing it over fat people, autistic people, or gay people all the time. Hell, even being a woman or not white can still set some people off. For some of these groups the tide has changed, but only because members of those groups have gone out and Gotten A Rise Out Of those with some inherent unreasonable beef with them.

When you take that to the Internet there's plenty of groups like that too. Some circles of the web would hate you for liking Anime- hell MFGG had plenty of Anime Haters back in the day; funny where we are now. Furries used to be a big deal too, and although I'm sure furries who've been around forever like JoshJDubya probably pissed off a lot of people just by being a furry I'd hardly call that Trolling.

You Get A Rise Out Of people all the time for being yourself or being honest about things. Oracular's view on Objectivity challenges a lot of what is considered Sacred, but if you're That bothered by it it means you're starting to be introspective your own ideas and maybe you'll come out with a more well-rounded Opinion on things.

Now of course, if you're out there spreading hate or harm, then that's Bad.

For the less serious stuff, I mean yeah it can be pretty grating if people are constantly starting arguments over nothing. but tbh you're a pretty boring person if you log online just to get your own opinion validated constantly*. but i hardly consider what we have in this thread a misuse of the PPP. It just wouldn't be Minus World if we didn't have a poll about something silly like Luigi's Gloves and hell didn't open up and swallow us whole.

*Not that there's anything wrong with that in some circumstances. but idk it's just weird if you consider Minus World your personal safe space for your harmless opinions

yeah pretty much spot on.

these days calling someone a TROLL is increasingly becoming easier to protect your own parents (mainly the father). It's just a way to INVALIDATE someone's else's opinion/worldview/existence on the assumptions that are doing so out of selfish reasons. And EVEN you don't like. ESPECIALLY if you don't like. It's a lot like for example subservience to ideologies. If you tell yourself it's 2016 and there's people STILL out there that believe that the earth is round, you'll see what I'm getting at. The other people who challenge your mind and give it the fruit from the top of the tree whilst you only have enough strength to reach the bottom (sometimes this happens, especially if it's a tree you don't know how to climb, which is OK) if that was the case (i don't blame people if they enjoy criticising the flouride masses tbh. Just like how I don't criticise people for drinking flouride) it doesn't really change the value of their posts, even if it doesn't get any Good Sh*ts. Good Sh*ts are just a weapon used against trolls to put them In Their Place. Just like real life FIAT MONEY and the Central Banks, the Federal Gold Reserve (see the documentary: The Rothschild Family). And THAT'S WHY I'M GOING COLD TURKEY THIS MONTH: NO GOOD SHITS, NO SPELLBOOKS, NO LIMITS. It's time to GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTERS PEOPLE, AND USHER IN A NEW AGE OF KNOWLEDGE AND PROSPERITY.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED