couch delivery man
takin a look aorund I can see that theres a lot of llamas here in the media focus forum land, so I decided to look into it. join me on this investigate journeyism

[Image: PqW3Rlt.png]

once upon a time there was the idea that all the lads and bessies should each get a say in the town going ons, from the sage to the man that chews the soft, moist wood that lines the rain through behind the pub. and so it was that all lived in piece and harmony

[Image: JzVpMgJ.png]

ahh, what a wonderful phrase

but all was not what it seemed int he land of the media focus forum. one day, there was a thread. princess peach RP, OOC forbidden.

all was good and dandy, peaceful play upon the thread:

'ah princes peach, here is a flower for you'

'oh thank you sweet mariofan69420, i shall treasure it'

another voice, 'Princess peach, thank you for being the shroomy kingdoms best'

suddenly, the mood shifted

evi lboweser appears and grabs princes peach!

[Image: BdCIvnv.jpeg]

'hahaha! I am boweser And I ram my fat c0ck into peaches a$$!'

mayhem insued.

'NO YOU CANT RAM PEACH' said RPfanatic7

'YOU CANT STOPE ME. there are no rules saying that i cant!' says bwoser. he then explicitly rammed the donut fruit

So did the counseal of the media forum convene. such was this condrum.

"we cannot have such travesty upon this place!" said the mayor.

"But we cannot stop the voice of the forumies!" said MarioTeenis

"ah, so shall we instate sectional rule." and the concel was agreemen.

And so forth from that day, it was decided that there would be punishment in place for those who broke the rules.

(sandlot fade to black)

Bowsere still came, literally and figurative. each ramming of his fat c0ck resulted in a general upfuss among the peoples, and so he was banished for a week or 4 until he could ram once more. forever no one liked to read his posts; he was part of the community and well loved

john koopa continued to be an insufferable git, and was generally unlikeable. he died in a car crash in 1978.

Mayor went on to create a new design of HVAC duct and lived a comfortable life.

mariofantana feighed foundtains of fanta, forging fraught financial facilities, finally failing for five fortnites, fiscally forced into forfeiture

[Image: vbMX8N8.png]

and so it was, the community was strong. together. gently clenching teeth upon rotten wood, sucking the moist tea from within. ramming a$$.

[Image: KABI21F.jpeg]

Draku
LOL

also this thread made me realize that video=youtube exists

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
(Jun 30, 2021 at 2:37 PM)couch delivery man Wrote: john koopa continued to be an insufferable git, and was generally unlikeable. he died in a car crash in 1978.

the john koopa of minus world is the girl reading this
Amoeba
(Jun 30, 2021 at 9:43 PM)Aidan Wrote:
(Jun 30, 2021 at 2:37 PM)couch delivery man Wrote: john koopa continued to be an insufferable git, and was generally unlikeable. he died in a car crash in 1978.

the john koopa of minus world is the girl reading this

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...