Can we encourage people to stop acting like idiots?

SenpaiSenseiChan
Thanks.
T-man
We'll take a look at the code and see what we can do.
Yoshin
(Sep 29, 2016 at 11:26 PM)T-man Wrote: We'll take a look at the code and see what we can do.

Already on it
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
tell us how to act Smart o glorious cockboi
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
but acting lyk an idiot is my favourite way to subvert mainstream capitalist society
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
Excuse me! I will not tolerate this kind of ill-will, pure JABRONI-like speak. The only way to continuously improve, not just ourselves, but also our friends, is UNWAVERING POSITIVITY. Believe in yourself and believe in others, and we will all reap what is sowed. FOCUS-- Make positive Posts, and believe in me, who believes in you. As The Renz always said, "JABRONI-ASS POSTS WILL BE MISUNDERSTOOD" Mischievous

From The Exact Opposite End Of The Jabroni Scale,
Renzo Kukenson
God
you're new here so i'll give you a hint. study the metagame. it may look like ppl are playing poorly but i'll give you another hint. everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is partaking in a complex system of footsies, setups, chains and pokes. the Minus World Experience has become so advanced that the skill ceiling may seem a little daunting to inexperienced players, and a lot of interactions may seem a bit senseless or idiotic, but that's just how far we've come. we know each other's playstyles, we know their weaknesses, and we know how to make debates that are seven pages long and resolve in a complete stalemate. All The God-damn Time. there's a saying here in Minus World - "If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!"
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Two_Finger
the metagame is a load of shit perpetuated by loons
feel free to disregard
T-man
(Sep 30, 2016 at 12:30 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: the metagame is a load of shit perpetuated by loons
feel free to disregard

I'm pretty sure this is blasphemy. When my torrent is done you are so perma'd.
Draku
(Sep 30, 2016 at 12:30 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: the metagame is a load of shit perpetuated by loons
feel free to disregard
damn thats a top tier play right there
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Sep 30, 2016 at 12:30 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: [Image: See-Like-the-Blind-Man.png]

the system works
kaZaam
the metagame exists whether you consider it to or not
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
seriously i hope sempai wasn't a One Time Visit. this place needs some intense discourse
DrTapeworm
senpaisenseichan is neither absolutely good nor absolutely evil, so they can sit in the discourse room with all the other morally grey cartoon characters
[Image: dinogunz.png]
God
Create And Search And Rescue Team For SenpaiSenseiChan
Shroomguy
good
The Beef Baron
sealelement
to answer the question posted by the thread: no, sorry ):
100% pure gamer 100%