Spooks?
[Image: 2Vu5ifb.png]

Greetings! As you can tell, chrome-domed laughing robot man destroyed bear AI, so I am going to be delivering Trial Thread and incentives to you myself instead. Yes, yes I know. Go ahead and lament loss of cute mascot, I am not caring. These things are having too many words anyway.

So first of all, for trial of Hank of the Hills... Well to be honest am not bothered about this particular death. But uh... do not go lynching innocent Crimson Eye operatives, or you'll be regretting actions in no time! In fact, you will be getting 5 new Forbidden Actions if vote is incorrect and also Crimson Eye. If it is incorrect and not Crimson Eye then I am lacking the ability to care. I am not police, I do not care about catching killer.

[Image: wLjBeAK.png]

...And as for Jack of Spades, well I also am glad she is dead. It is two-for-one special! But I am having amusement at watching you run around like small dogs in first snow, so I will offer great incentive here, without requiring elaborate effort of execution. If you solve this one, I will give you Grab Bag to assist in late game shenanigan.

[Image: Fbs1a0U.png]

So, begin the voting!
Maitre D'eath
...I think I prefer the bear to this shabbily dressed man. No doubt he's equally as lazy, however.

I will tally the votes in this post once more.

HANK HILL

Lost in Hogwarts - 4 - Nurse Luna Wayne, Chiaki Nanami, Faust, Deathborn
Deathborn - 2 - Waltar White, Dr. Jim Hawke
Faust - 1 - Chiaki Nanami
ASMR Youtuber - 1 -Rio Ranger

J4CK OF SPADES

Chiaki Nanami - 6 - Waltar White, ASMR Youtuber, Deathborn, Dark Souls 2, Chiaki Nanami, Lost in Hogwarts
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: dYq5UYz.png]

I think Pierce was responsible for Jack's death!

[Image: nNRBglH.png]

FUCK, girl... we're dropping like flies over here. What I'd give to go back to girl's night, even if three of them were EVIL as hell.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Mr Waltar Whité
i think it was Chiaki for Jack's death, my reasons being:
- it seems apparent that she knows how to operate those fake doors so she's likely some kind of mechanic and could have built the laser turret
- she was in the north side of B2F shortly before LIH watches Jack's head getting blown up, it seems the turret was set to auto fire at someone passing the hallway on the south side
- (slightly weaker reasoning) she's been working closely with pierce since Night 1 and probably had the time to analyse how to make a laser turret when they were outfitting jack with her robotics

subject to change
[Image: unknown.png]
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: EgGBFSB.png]

Also Vote Deathborn. I'm getting it in EARLY this time!
ASMR Youtuber
I agree that Chiaki probably killed Jack, and I'm ok with voting for this because its completely inconsequential
Deathborn
Chiaki.

give me your grab bags, voodoo man
Dark Souls II
Chiaki killed Jack

you won't die today, but you will pay someday...

not yet voting on hanks death, jack was more tragic anyway
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
I'll admit it, I did kill Jack in the basement. That laser device was set by me, a bit of an "inheritance" from another you-know-who. I suppose that I won't get that grab bag if I vote Myself for the kill, right?

[Image: IZIX12N.png]
Either way, this means that we can focus on Hank's kill. I'm sure we can figure this one out. Let's give it our all!
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: V3ipKvu.png]

Oh, errr, okay. Chiaki killed Jack. That's fine.

[Image: JHL3GOn.png]

But SECONDLY!! Vote: Luna. Are we REALLY supposed to believe that you decided to just, what, GATEKEEP one spot in the facility for such a long time? I think there's something you're not telling us!
Nurse Luna Wayne
[Image: u3FjnNh.png]

Well where else was I gonna go? Dr. Pierce was rampaging outside, and there was some kind of weird smell over in the Relaxation Hall. There's always some shit going on in Equipment, and I couldn't exactly go to the fountain...

If you're going to call my own self-preservation into question, then I guess I'll test yours too. That's how this works, right?

Vote: Lost in Hogwarts.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
(Jul 20, 2021 at 5:53 PM)Nurse Luna Wayne Wrote:
[Image: u3FjnNh.png]

Well where else was I gonna go? Dr. Pierce was rampaging outside, and there was some kind of weird smell over in the Relaxation Hall. There's always some shit going on in Equipment, and I couldn't exactly go to the fountain...

If you're going to call my own self-preservation into question, then I guess I'll test yours too. That's how this works, right?

Vote: Lost in Hogwarts.

[Image: 6yRgFZl.png]

Eurghh... Fine, you win. No one else is RALLYING UP anyway. If you've got secrets, keep 'em - I've got my eyes on someone else, anyway.

I'm Unvoting. Girls together strong, after all!
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: dYq5UYz.png]

And while I'm here, I think I'm going to Vote: Faust instead.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
For the time being, Faust seems to be most likely the killer. If he defended himself a bit more, I'd show more remorse, but as it is now, I don't.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Well, that was quick. I'll retract my vote on Faust now.
Faust
LiH and I are in just about equally plausible positions so with her vote on me, I'll have to protect myself by placing my vote on her.

Ah yes, jack's murder. I think the consensus seems to be Chiaki and since there's no execution, I would not mind being wrong about that.
Rio Ranger
[Image: mileyranger_2.png]
That odd spacewoman - Chiaki, whoever for Jack of Spades's murder. And...
The YouTuber for Mr. Hill. Eheehee. I can't very well let either of tonight's prized ASU-NARO benefactors wind up dead, even if it is between them and them alone...

[Image: mileyranger_1.png]
...Minority votes are quite nice too, you see.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: KNfsuRW.png]
Well, I guess I have to vote one or the other. I'll vote for Lost in Hogwarts.
Mr Waltar Whité
Vote: Deathborn for Hank's murder, the guy who's been openly joyous about Hank's demise and the murderman who didn't submit a kill tonight DEFINITELY didn't cover it up from the shit gang so he could do it anyway for fun

he had the opportunity after returning to dorms when the explosion occurred, seems to line up with the murder timeframe

just my hunch, nothing personal

hawker, vote with me and we can get chicken nuggets
[Image: unknown.png]
Deathborn
Lost In Hogwarts.

Less due to being certain she did it and more because I would really rather not die for a murder I didn't commit.