How many times do you wear your clothes before washing them?

Elyk
Do you obsessively wash everything after one use? Do you wear an article a couple of times before cleaning it? Is it different for different pieces of clothing?
Yrrzy
i love how you describe washing your clothes after wearing them as "obsessive"
Draku
(Aug 3, 2021 at 2:53 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: i love how you describe washing your clothes after wearing them as "obsessive"
this thread spawned because of a discord chat where it was called unusual for me to be washing my clothes after wearing them outside once and doing my laundry regularly while kyle proudly proclaimed he wore the same pants 5 days in a row
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
MoonAge
just sounds to me like his washing machine broke down and he's too prideful to admit it

dw kyle i would gladly contribute to your gofundme
Elyk
Please stay on topic and answer the question.
Yrrzy
I wash underwear and t-shirts after one use but pants and hoodies can last a few uses cause they're not pressed up all in the BO zones
Mario
what the fuck is one “use” like if I’m wearing it all day of course I stop wearing it until I wash it. If it’s something like pajama pants or whatever then I’ll wash it when I do laundry next.
Draku
(Aug 3, 2021 at 4:44 PM)Mario Wrote: what the fuck is one “use” like if I’m wearing it all day of course I stop wearing it until I wash it. If it’s something like pajama pants or whatever then I’ll wash it when I do laundry next.
if the discussion that spawned this thread is anything to go off of a "use" is wearing it outside for a day, house clothing is excluded
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
(Aug 3, 2021 at 4:43 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: I wash underwear and t-shirts after one use but pants and hoodies can last a few uses cause they're not pressed up all in the BO zones

This is also my answer and what I would consider normal.
Superchao
(Aug 3, 2021 at 4:43 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: I wash underwear and t-shirts after one use but pants and hoodies can last a few uses cause they're not pressed up all in the BO zones
same here, it varies depending on the specific article
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Aidan
i wash everything after one use
Vertette
Only one shirt and pair of underwear per day, pants for 2-3 days. I replace my pajamas once or twice a week.

Also a reminder to wash your bedsheets and pillowcase every 1-2 weeks. That shit gets filthy.
sealelement
i just dont wear clothes
100% pure gamer 100%