Faust
vote chiaki for ds2
vote garth for hank
Dark Souls II
chiaki if i can vote for my own death
i don't give a shit about hank
Garth Marenghi
[Image: kyADuXz.jpg]

Ah. Yes. There was something I did neglect to mention that I probably should've. Garth... might've gotten a bit too into the spirit of things last night. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt that Texan man too bad, but - well, we've all snapped, every now and then. Myself included. When you think about it, nobody died who wasn't already dead. And really that's the best you can hope for.
Lynn Tyrne
[Image: nwEjTWM.png]

...Hellooo? Ugh, transmission power must've cut. This is just great, one more night of relative un-life, and I don't even have power. Well, I suppose I can read out the results, though neither of them mean anything because they're both wrong and both ghosts. Great work, super sleuths.

@Bigfoot and @Misty were both innocent, at least of these crimes. Though, the latter did, you know, murder me in a literal sense.

[Image: hKg00GH.png]

Well, I suppose all that's left now is the Reactor Shutdown. It's been fun, being dead for a week with everyone. It's just too bad that it seems everyone's putting together some sort of escape plan. You should just stay up here with me, it'll be fun. I promise.

[Image: on3MaOz.png]

B-but if you d-don't want to, I understand!

[Image: YrqN67h.png]

...Anyway, while my friends seem to have accomplished their mission, it seems as though I've still got the other half of mine lying ahead of me. I may have sabotaged the cable cars, but I had another purpose, a secondary mission that I never really got to discuss, on account of being dead and all.

[Image: dIDJcXM.png]

Intercepting and assassinating Agent Grayson.

She's killed a fair amount of our operatives, and some people... have a problem with that. Not even just the three in charge either, her actions have been throwing a wrench into more than you realize. She's definitely an overachiever, but we managed to play into that.

After she took out one of our agents recently in Tokyo, Command figured that would be the time to launch the Lazarin operation, considering she was in the area. Lure her here with a big operation, kill her dead, get the lazarin. Two birds, one stone.

[Image: 4wxTdTa.png]

And now with this whole avalanche thing going on, she'll be a sitting duck while you all scramble for safety. Suckers. I'm already dead, I've got nothing to lose. You, on the other hand, can't spare a moment.

I really ought to thank Dr. Pierce for this, she was a terrible boss, but without her revenge quest, I'd never get the chance to finish my own. I'll be seeing you losers later, preferably in the afterlife.