whoops I rambled a lot (edited, total misunderstanding)

King Piranha Plant
EDIT: I think this was more a reaction to the overall atmosphere regarding said member. Turns out Zelma was just joking, his intent wasn't even in regards to past drama and I totally misread it + overreacted. I thought everyone was sort of harassing said member and my reaction was just like "we should prolly talk about this past drama and get it sorted out". But I woke up this morning like "wtf why the hell did I overthink this so hard" and we talked in the discord about it being a misunderstanding. So... my badddd
I feel like I just read a twitlonger about myself.
Draku
intent is pretty obviously a huge part of posting

just as i'm not going to ban someone for jokingly saying "fuck you man" in response to someone else as it does not at all mean the same thing as genuinely going "fuck you, man." making sex jokes, unless they are clearly going into uncomfortable territory (not at all the case here), is harmless. if the member is specifically bothered by shit like that for a personal reason or something, they can ask for it to not happen again and i would say THAT would most certainly be understandable and would take action if the/a member did it again

you yourself admitted you thought the posts were funny until you overthought the entire thing and started policing your own fun. i believe this happens a lot nowadays.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
not reading that shit but anyway i hope zelma and general guy get back together. they are the true mw power couple
King Piranha Plant
Some weird shit happens when you post at 3 am that's all I can say
Spritanium
No worries, we all have undiagnosed adhd
[Image: supercorrect.png]