Poll: ????????

lvl 6
21.43%
lvl 7
78.57%
Total: 14 vote(s)
God

HERE WE HAVE IT, COURTESY OF TWITTER'S ALGORITHMS FOR ENHANCING @"wtl" 'S USER EXPERIENCE, THE UNDENIABLE, INDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT LEVEL 7 IS MORE LIKE THE COLOUR OF A HEALTHY, HYDRATED BODY. DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES THAT THE RENZ IS POSTING, HIS FEEL-GOOD TEK MAY BE ALLURING BUT IT IS NOT SUBSTANTIATED ON HARD, SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. AND ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR LEVEL 6 IS rare genetic disease, bacteria or medication, food dye. AND IT DEBUNKS ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT PISS IS LEVEL 1 COLOUR, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT BUDDY, PURPLE DOESN'T EXIST. THAT'S RIGHT, YOU WERE JUST LYING ALL ALONG TO TRY AND GET SOME GOOD SH*TS AND PAD OUT YOUR GS/P SCORE. BUT THE GOOD BELIEVERS WHO STUCK WITH LEVEL 7 ALL ALONG AND DIDN'T WAVER WHEN THE HEATHENS OF VARIOUS PISS COLOURS TESTED OUR FAITH WILL BE REWARDED WITH THE RIGHTEOUS LOVE OF THE LORD BATHING US IN GOD'S SUPREME GOLDEN SHOWER.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
transparent yello looks more like the border on 6 than ur magic glowing 7 cartoon piss ::::^^^^^^))))))

but rly i think what i'm getting at is that it doesn't rly matter which one Really looks like piss. 6 is moreso just a reminder of piss in a weird subhjective sense cause that tinge of green makes you think of Gross things like pee
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
Lv6 is just straight up lime green while 7 is actually yellow, so I have to go with 7
[Image: supercorrect.png]