Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
THANK GOD
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
i once saw art of sonic and shadow fused together into a toilet (shadow was the flusher and sonic's mouth was stretched out into the toilet bowl) and i'm cool with people into weird stuff like that but it looked really creepy and spooked me out

to clarify, i'm not going to post that nor are you gonna get me to bother looking for it
[Image: dinogunz.png]
T-man
(Oct 1, 2016 at 4:10 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: i once saw art of sonic and shadow fused together into a toilet (shadow was the flusher and sonic's mouth was stretched out into the toilet bowl) and i'm cool with people into weird stuff like that but it looked really creepy and spooked me out

DrTapeworm
YOU HAVE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDER
T-man
if i was a mod i would lock this thread
Mario
[deleted]
DrTapeworm
(Oct 1, 2016 at 4:17 AM)T-man Wrote: if i was a mod i would lock this thread

this would become a lot funnier in hindsight if you ever get demoted
T-man
(Oct 1, 2016 at 4:23 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2016 at 4:17 AM)T-man Wrote: if i was a mod i would lock this thread

this would become a lot funnier in hindsight if you ever get demoted
In 30 years when I retire from moderating Minus World I'll return to this very thread and lock it.
Spritanium
(Oct 1, 2016 at 3:26 AM)T-man Wrote: Compared to the bottles on my desk I gotta go with 7.
> When u can't remember which can actually has MTN dew in it
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Oct 1, 2016 at 5:18 AM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2016 at 3:26 AM)T-man Wrote: Compared to the bottles on my desk I gotta go with 7.
> When u can't remember which can actually has MTN dew in it
> when u taste all of them and theyre all piss
Spritanium
The overwhelming acidity means the toilet bowl basically cleans itself. Would recommend
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
DAAYUMN thats gotta be the goodest good sh*t combo ive seen in a while
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
OK MINUS WORLD CITIZENS, LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. I HAVE BEEN PISSED ON SEVERAL TIMES, I HAVE SEEN IT FROM MANY DIFFERENT ANGLES AND I EVEN KNOW HOW IT TASTES. SO I KNOW A THING OR TOO ABOUT GOOD P*SS. AND I CAN CONFIRM RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW THAT LEVEL 7 IS MORE LIKE THE COLOUR OF PISS, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN WHAT THE LEVEL 7 BAR LOOKS LIKE. UNDER [SIZE=VERY BIG] NO [/SIZE] CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD PISS EVER LOOK LIKE LEVEL 6, UNLESS YOU'RE ON SOME CRAZY EUROPEAN DIET OF CHEESE AND MDMA. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PISS WHEN YOU SMOKE TOO MUCH WEED. BE AWARE OF THE DANGERS. AND REMEMBER, ALWAYS, ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT YOUR WATERSPORTS ARE CONSENSUAL. SPEAKING OF WHICH, IF WTL DOESN'T GIVE ME THE REST OF THAT COMIC I AM GOING TO FIND THEIR P.O. BOX AND SEND THEM 1X Vial of Piss.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
(Oct 1, 2016 at 11:14 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: OK MINUS WORLD CITIZENS, LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. I HAVE BEEN PISSED ON SEVERAL TIMES, I HAVE SEEN IT FROM MANY DIFFERENT ANGLES AND I EVEN KNOW HOW IT TASTES. SO I KNOW A THING OR TOO ABOUT GOOD P*SS.
[Image: u47vNba.gif]
Elyk
what about the lv8 bar??