lvl 7
78.57%
Total: 14 vote(s)
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
God
(Oct 1, 2016 at 5:19 PM)wtl Wrote: DON'T GET ME WRONG I APPRECIATE ALL THE WORK YOU'VE PUT INTO THIS PLACE AND INTO ME PERSONALLY BUT THE TRUE TEST OF A PARENT IS BEING ABLE TO LET YOUR CHILDREN GO. AND I'M GOING AND I'M GOING TO GO HARD TO NOT JUST STAY ON TOP BUT WIDEN THE GAP EACH AND E VERY MONTH UNTIL THERE IS NO QUESTION THE CREATION HAS BECOME THE CREATOR OF GOOD SH*T FOR ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE CONTENT YOU POST THIS MONTH. I'D JUST HATE TO SEE YOU BURN THROUGH YOUR METER HALF WAY THROUGH THE TOURNAMENT AND RUN OUT OF INNOVATIVE POSTING IDEAS.

AND JUST IN CASE ANY OF YOUR FLOURIDE DRINKERS THINK THAT PISS IS THE COLOUR OF LEVEL 6, THIS FOOTAGE SHOULD SOLVE ANY NON-BELIEVERS:

"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
well the fluoride addicts are the majority so what am i supposed think here
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
whichever level wins this thread should have the graphic for it changed to be "LvX Whizzard"
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
What a rousing discussion on a very interesting topic! Thank you everyone for your contributions, and special thanks to Kazaam for getting right down to the issues on everyone's mind. However, I do have to redirect this conversation in the interest of public health, as, being as Health Minded as I am, I do not want to discuss which Level looks like what your urine currently looks like, but instead, what color it SHOULD look like. Yes

You're all my friends, and the fact that your urine looks like Level 6 or Level 7 is concerning to me. Now, I can only tell you what I do, and hope this sounds like a Good Id*a to you all. I stay REMARKABLY hydrated, and I can confirm that once this Real Level is achieved, there is no color. That's right! Pure and colorless. You may be concerned that your body is wasting that liquid, but worry not, as it is better to have a bit too much than to have too little.

Now, you're probably wondering, "Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson, how do YOU manage that? How can *I* manage that?" I'm glad you asked, my friend! The answer is simple: gallon water jugs! These are affordable at usually around 1 US Dollar, and are reusable for about a month. They come with a handy handle, too! Now, myself, I tend to drink at LEAST 1 gallon of water a day, sometimes between 1.5 to 2 gallons if I can. That is simply due to my particular body's needs with my training regimine. Most people would probably do alright for themselves with between .5 to 1 gallon a day, if you can manage!

I hope my advice rings true for you, my friends, and maybe someday soon, you too can, as The Renz would always say, "BE IN THE CLEAR, BABY"

Clearly,
Renzo Kukenson
AWFADragNaut
(Oct 1, 2016 at 5:14 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: LET'S GET ONE MORE THING CRYSTAL CLEAR, WORLD'S TALLEST LADDER. YOU MAY BE WINNING BY 3 POINTS IN THE PRO CIRCUIT LEADERBOARD BUT THAT KIND OF NEGLIGIBLE MARGIN DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO QUESTION THE MOTIVES OF THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF HALF OF THE POSTING ARCHETYPES IN THIS THREAD. EVERYWHERE I LOOK, ALL I SEE ARE PLAYERS USING POSTING TEKS THAT I INVENTED AND USED OVER THREE YEARS AGO. IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THAT I SUPPORTED YOU THROUGH THE 2012 SEASON, THE 2013 SEASON, THE 2014 SEASON AND THE 2015 SEASON, WHERE WOULD YOU BE? DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD STILL BE AN ADMIN WITHOUT MY INFLUENCE. DO YOU????? EVEN WHEN I WAS BANNED, I MADE SURE THAT SHADOW ADMINISTRATION ENTERTAINMENT WOULD GET THE MONTHLY METAGAME ROUNDUPS OUT AND FOUGHT NAIL AND TOOTH SO THAT YOU WOULD BE INCLUDED ON THEM SO THAT YOUR POSTING SKILLS COULD BE RECOGNISED THROUGHOUT MINUS WORLD. THAT'S HOW MUCH I RESPECT YOU. BUT I WILL TAKE ANY POST ON THIS FORUM AND MAKE IT MY OWN BECAUSE I RAISED THE BAR TO WHAT IT IS TODAY. I MADE THE PLAYERBASE GIT GUD. I CARRY THE BURDEN OF THE METAGAME. IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, MINUS WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN DUE TO INACTIVITY LONG AGO.

IN THE WORDS OF KANYE WEST,

[Image: 498.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi...806b35bafa]

Is this the MW version of the "The fuck you say about me you little bitch? im in the navy seals" copypasta?

Either way it is now
Two_Finger
im gald this didn't reach "shitting metagame" levels of stupidity
Draku
(Oct 1, 2016 at 9:13 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: im gald this didn't reach "shitting metagame" levels of stupidity
>doesn't know about the Urinal Pro Circuit
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Elyk
what's the secret to avoiding splash back onto your legs?
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
How bout that level 10 piss
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
go to a doctor spritey
Yoshin
My piss is closer to the level 7 "empty" colour
or it's clear because I'm well hydrated unlike you all.
Beako
(Oct 2, 2016 at 2:13 AM)Yoshin Wrote: or it's clear because I'm well hydrated unlike you all.
good p☆ss
DrTapeworm
the piss that pisses back
[Image: dinogunz.png]
kaZaam
(Oct 2, 2016 at 12:12 AM)wtl Wrote: I'm Altering My Vote. After careful deliberation and thought and discussions with the piss council, we decided that area 6 (border color) is more piss color than motorcycle 7. Thank you

well thank jod SOMEONE's Seen The Light
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
Who believes in the Piddle Mac creation myth
[Image: dinogunz.png]