moments in life where you were super-straight

one time a girl walked up to me with two guys and asked me if she could have her number. i immediately was like "nah. i'm good" partially because i could not even fathome a woman being interested in a manga enjoyer such as myself and 2. i thought i was going to be robbed but then suddenly the two dudes said "what????", looked at each other and then in unison asked "alright then can we get your number" to which i responded with "nah. not gay but good luck"
[Image: q273ep.jpg]

straighest thing i ever did......
Draku
sometimes i stretch my arms up, that makes you significantly more straight than normal
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Amoeba
Sometimes I lie on my back on an even surface to try practicing having human posture for once.
MoonAge
i build plastic robots
Aidan
i was drunk as fuck playing ddr with an incredibly hot goth girl and she tried to kiss me
i dodged out of the way and got her a glass of water
Yrrzy
i have never and will never be straight
Amoeba
I thought the title said straight, not virgin
Spritanium
One time I got married to a woman
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Spooks?
I beat luigis mansion on the Nintendo gamecube
Vertette
(Sep 14, 2021 at 5:49 PM)Aidan Wrote: i was drunk as fuck playing ddr with an incredibly hot goth girl and she tried to kiss me

>didn't want to kiss a hot goth girl

how is this straight
King Piranha Plant
I tried to be straight all the way up to age 22. A lot of gay guys I know tried to force themselves to be straight at some point in life. And man SO many awkward moments with girls where we'd be in an intimate situation and I'd just... get confused and do nothing. I remember so many times when I'd be making out with a girl and then at the point where she's expecting to be touched I just like, start awkwardly hugging her or buried my head into her neck because I had no idea what to do and felt no attraction :|
(Sep 15, 2021 at 10:28 AM)Vertette Wrote:
(Sep 14, 2021 at 5:49 PM)Aidan Wrote: i was drunk as fuck playing ddr with an incredibly hot goth girl and she tried to kiss me

>didn't want to kiss a hot goth girl

how is this straight

respecting women is the straightest thing you can do. also have you ever seen someone after a intense DDR session, let-alone drunk? get your sweaty alcohol odor body away from me, let's get you hydrated and healthy instead.
(Sep 15, 2021 at 8:13 PM)King Piranha Plant Wrote: I tried to be straight all the way up to age 22. A lot of gay guys I know tried to force themselves to be straight at some point in life. And man SO many awkward moments with girls where we'd be in an intimate situation and I'd just... get confused and do nothing. I remember so many times when I'd be making out with a girl and then at the point where she's expecting to be touched I just like, start awkwardly hugging her or buried my head into her neck because I had no idea what to do and felt no attraction :|
honestly 22 years of super-straightness is pretty good. def broke a lot of records here. i'm glad u found your true self though brother. takes some ppl way longer for sure. bless up
(Sep 14, 2021 at 9:14 PM)Amoeba Wrote: I thought the title said straight, not virgin
reported.
(Sep 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM)Spritanium Wrote: One time I got married to a woman
also reported. jfk guys read the goddamn thread title.
Aidan
(Sep 15, 2021 at 8:13 PM)King Piranha Plant Wrote: I tried to be straight all the way up to age 22. A lot of gay guys I know tried to force themselves to be straight at some point in life. And man SO many awkward moments with girls where we'd be in an intimate situation and I'd just... get confused and do nothing. I remember so many times when I'd be making out with a girl and then at the point where she's expecting to be touched I just like, start awkwardly hugging her or buried my head into her neck because I had no idea what to do and felt no attraction :|

now people may tell you not to be fake and gay
but what they don't tell you
is don't be fake and straight either
Vertette
(Sep 15, 2021 at 8:43 PM)Zelma Wrote: respecting women is the straightest thing you can do. also have you ever seen someone after a intense DDR session, let-alone drunk?

sounds kinda hot ngl
(Sep 16, 2021 at 12:47 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2021 at 8:43 PM)Zelma Wrote: respecting women is the straightest thing you can do. also have you ever seen someone after a intense DDR session, let-alone drunk?

sounds kinda hot ngl

@Amoeba i got your virgin right here
Aidan
(Sep 16, 2021 at 12:47 PM)Vertette Wrote:

sounds kinda hot ngl

this thread is for being super straight. get the fuck out
King Piranha Plant
(Sep 15, 2021 at 8:46 PM)Zelma Wrote: honestly 22 years of super-straightness is pretty good. def broke a lot of records here. i'm glad u found your true self though brother. takes some ppl way longer for sure. bless up

Aw thanks Zelm ;_;

I feel so bad for those guys that came out at, like, age 60, when it finally felt safe enough in society to do so. What an insane level of super straightness