its good
Two_Finger
very fun, full of charm
Two_Finger
I'd post a tune but the one I'd want to is spoilers
Elyk
it sucked
Draku
i'm a bit miffed that pacifism is getting pushed again because it's a little old after undertale went on it so hard, but at least this game does it in a way way better way mechanically than the game that's entirely based around it. i liked the concept in ch1 of your choices not mattering at all because i expected the whole game to be based around it and laughed every time but this one kinda goes back on that in several ways, even if the way it does is also conditionally funny

OTHER THAN THAT this shit's great though. may have taken 3 years for one chapter but it felt like a full (if short) indie game on its own and the production values are real good. also stuff like prepping you for the chapter boss with a minigame is solid design, even if it's totally just easier punchout

i sincerely hope that the pacifism thing is a trick considering how fishy a certain someone is with this chapter
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
the gameplay was really fun even tho yea as a game that seems to only reward pacifism I did feel attacks and weapons were kinda wasted

but i mean act and mercy/pacify are basically still a healthbar and attacks so game fun
Yrrzy
it felt like chapter 2 recognised susie felt underutilised in pacifism focused games tho, by finding more ways to make her useful
Draku
That was kinda the thing I liked though, the game had a pacifism party member and an offensive party member so going balanced in your approach felt very natural based on what enemy it was

I mean, the way pacifism works as of Ch2 now is WAY fucking better than Undertale's system like I said, it's worlds ahead of it and basically works like a healthbar at this point, which makes it less aggravating than it could be. The thing is, I wouldn't even be upset about it if Chapter 1 hadn't prepped me for 3 years to think that this would let you play balanced and have that be fine. This chapter starts off with a sudden very very hard turn towards promoting pacifism and opens up the mechanics for it and whatnot and it feels like the start of a different game in general if that makes sense?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Amoeba
Yrr... white elephant media goes in the OP Jokes