Merasmokuma
[Image: BKhH2x2.png]
Foolish mortals! You have now entered the domain of MERASMUS! THE MAGICIAN! AND NOW YOU WILL FACE MY W...

[Image: aZZf2TC.png]
wh...soft tummy...p..pawpads? Ah.. It appears I have been transformed into some sort of...black and white bear..

[Image: 3SnIUl8.png]
No matter! This form is still well equipped for violence! Gaze upon my mighty 2 inch claws, and despair! DESPAIR!

[Image: QzUfcdU.png]
And besides the claws, I have a dubious, devious game laid out for you! A game of trickery and death! And you must play it!

[Image: aZZf2TC.png]
Please? Everyone else cancelled on me for game night.

Anyway, behold the map!

Spoiler:

Aside from the Manor Map, I have a special gift for all of you! Hehehe...

[Image: 360fx360f]

Before anyone submits actions, you'll be given the chance to open a Salvaged Mann Co. Supply Crate! Simply tell me when you submit your first night actions what hat you're really hoping for.

Oh, and I'm told that it's par for the course for there to be some sort of incentive? Well, tell you what. If nobody attempts tonight, everyone will get Bonus Ducks! Of course, if even one of you attempts to kill, succeed or fail, no Ducks for anyone!

LIVING PLAYERS:
RED Team:
@Mizzlebip
@Pea
@Doctor Bees
@A Robot

BLU Team:
@Two_Finger
@Tom Jones
@Sexy Alexander Hamilton

GRAY Team:
@Spamton
@Lightning McQueen
@Bear (Real)
Merasmokuma
[Image: QzUfcdU.png]

WELL WELL WELL! Since all we're still waiting for is our good friend, @sealelement, I'll go ahead and start off our festivities!

Please submit your actions to me at your leisure! Ideally (mandatorally!) By 1 AM EST on October 2nd.

Oh, and here's some mandatory information for you all!

Spoiler:

Oh, and don't forget to tell me what hat you're really hoping for and maybe you'll get it when you open your Crate!
Sexy Alexander Hamilton
Hey babe. It's me. Sorry for the wait. Too busy inventing banks.