Yrrzy
Have you ever thought about what your fursona would be?
No?
Right, I'm the only furry on MW (besides josh) aren't I.
Well it's time to think about it anyway!!!!!!!
Think of it as cultural exchange :)

I want y'all to come up with your hypothetical fursona and submit them to this thread!
I will then review and try to draw every single one (i make no promises about quality, however)

Post your fursona's species and a physical description, and any fun extra details you think of, like fashion or special traits or whatever.
Pictures of any kind/quality are extremely appreciated but not strictly necessary.

I'll be reviewing them as both character designs and representations of yourself.

Good luck and you'd better have fun!!!!!!
sealelement
Idk just draw me I guess. Dont make me have to type what species
100% pure gamer 100%
Hearts
Okay I'll bite (get it? it's funny cuz we're animals haha)

I'd like my fursona to be a tanuki like that one girl. When I was a wee boy who liked pokemon I drew myself as a zigzagoon sometimes (just a regular one, not anthro), but I'm poisoned by anime now so I've upgraded from raccoon to raccoon dog. They're not actually related but dogs are also cool so fuck it

For some physical traits, the obvious one is a heart motif somewhere. Whether it's a pattern in the fur, somewhere on the clothes, or just some wicked heart-shaped sunglasses. Rings around the eyes too because I'm tired all the time and tanuki have those anyway. Long-ish hair like mine if you remember what I look like. I wear pretty nondescript clothes IRL most of the time, usually just black jeans and a cardigan over a t-shirt, so clothes aren't really important. I guess I have a signature ushanka I wear in colder weather with the floofy flaps if you want to include that. Color scheme should have the superior color purple, whether it's the hair or fur or something else. Preferably more of a light lavender-ish purple rather than Grimace or something

That's about as many details as I can think of without adding too much specific shit. I can scribble some stuff real quick if you want some pics of what I was thinking of but I want to see what you can come up with Friendly
Yrrzy
please note that the less description you give me the less effort im gonna put in and the less of a review i can give
sealelement
(Oct 6, 2021 at 8:06 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: please note that the less description you give me the less effort im gonna put in and the less of a review i can give

FINE. you asked for this

species of fursona: i'm going to let you figure this one out
earrings: small hoop earrings that i would be wearing irl if i could take these studs out yet :(
other jewelry: a necklace, some simple bracelets, nothing super excessive
clothing: a sleeveless A-line dress that goes to about the knee. give me a darkish scarlet-orange. something that fits, not a potato sack
shoes: you know what? fuck it, it's a fursona. give her the HIGH HEEL PUMPS that i can't find in my size in reality. make them fuschia
makeup: i would want the fursona to visibly wear makeup like i do irl. at least eye makeup and blush
hair: shoulder length hair with straight bangs. try to make it look layered too. brown like i have in meatspace
purse: give me a chanel handbag like i aspire to own one day in fuschia
fitness level: aspirationally lean and athletic with a little muscle definition (but not too much!)
nails: fuschia. but still short like i wear them irl
100% pure gamer 100%
MoonAge
a regular capybara with a mario hat on it. with a mario mustache if you feel it fits. this is all i need to be content.
Yrrzy
zelma cant log in atm so his post from discord:
Quote:My fursona is the same color scheme as shadow the hedgehog but a werewolf with a huge penis. he wears black sketches black Jean's and a white t shirt with a checkered black and white belt like roxas from final fantasy. Anyway his wife is faris from final fantasy v and I'd like to request me having sex with her please be sure to include the werewolf pubes and faris armpit sweat
his name is zelma
Yrrzy
i should note i am not going to draw his giant penis or him having sex with faris

im not gonna draw scenes at all im just gonna do enough to visualise the fursonas
Amoeba
A moth, but you know how moths leave dust behind when you touch them? She needs a maid uniform of course, dirtied with patches of dust, and like, a feather duster, but the feathers look like her antennae. Very thin, delicate lady. Maybe normal moth colour with purple accents and eyes.
Kright
Oh i keep forgetting to post but uhhh I wanna be.... a cute fox girl because i want a cute fluffy tail

irl i have blonde hair so you can stick with that (its like medium / longish? but whatever works) and general colors for the outfit can be white/grey/black with whatever warm color accents (red, orange, yellows...etc)

I'm never really not sure about outfits, so maybe a typical tank top/jacket/jeans combo, but honestly anything works!
I hope that kinda helps give some sort of an idea!
Two_Finger
red fox with cute fall clothes
Fun With Despair
alright I said I'd do it last so here goes, final boss time

make me like, a crow dude in a witch hat and a coat, purple scarf. give him the plague doctor mask too, even though its the exact shape of a beak anyway because I think its funny

need the witch hat for sure though don't fuck me on this
Yrrzy
All fursonas completed, reviews coming soon!

If you still want to join in you can, you just might be delayed til after the reviews