Petition to make sure Mfan never gives anyone advice about anything ever.

Draku
if you can watch nanoha a's and not like it if anyone's listening to your advice after that it's their own fault tbh
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
what has mfan given advice on? he's usually the one who is begging for advice
Fun With Despair
(Nov 13, 2021 at 12:48 PM)Mario Wrote: what has mfan given advice on? he's usually the one who is begging for advice
dating.
(Nov 13, 2021 at 12:48 PM)Mario Wrote: what has mfan given advice on? he's usually the one who is begging for advice
Dating, like despair said. Now to be fair he did back it up by saying he's been in two online relationships so he's qualified but that's about the same as being an expert Tokimeki Memorial player.

I'd really just prefer if he really just never was comfortable speaking on the following subjects ever again:

-Dating
-Sex
-Any interaction with the opposite sex.
-Video Game recommendations.

and I hope people will support this thread by posting in it thus maybe signaling that he needs to shut the fuck up but he'll probably ask us for advice on how to shut the fuck up properly.
Yrrzy
i think both of you should be banned from giving advice
(Nov 16, 2021 at 10:26 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: i think both of you should be banned from giving advice
A vote is still a vote and it's appreciated.
We're one step closer to getting Mfan to shut the fuck up.
Kabuto
i advise you to get some bitch's and ho's
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
sealelement
(Nov 20, 2021 at 2:44 AM)junie Wrote: i advise you to get some bitch's and ho's

agree about the bitch's and the ho's. i don't think they'll make mfan's advice good but at least he'll have bitch's and ho's
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
i would take advice from the bitches and hos
amoeba i know thats you you bitch. new rule: every emote applied to OP post counts as a vote for mfan being banned for giving advice. see. now look what you did. you couldve just ignored the thread like a regular poster and now you're forced to do the very thing you hate: have a good opinion on something. if you post your TOP THREE DRAGON MAID MOE TITTY girls you have a chance at redemption but i'm afraid mfan will still hate you
found out the other day this is a dude isnt that crazy haha god im so fucked up
[Image: 0b5ona]
sealelement
wow. good on him
100% pure gamer 100%