santa.
hello santa here.

rules:

november 25th signup deadline act now or forever hold your peace but also do hold your piece because if you spoil who santa is you wont remember the last thing that hit you even though it was me.

if you have physical giftery ask me to get address ill ask them politely but also firmly and threateningly.

participant:
Yrrzy
lets gooooo you know me
Pea
i asked for a secret santa so obviously i am in

interests:
- i read masters of doom now i want to read more game dev biographies (mainly the japanese ones)
- i'm also going to university in asian studies so any educational books/movies about eastern asia are cool too
^^ note that i dont have an e-reader but if you got electronic documents like a pdf i can accept that
- naruto, hero academia, hololive for anime. zelma if you get me for secret santa please be careful with sending hentai, canada is very finicky with that
- the downfall of cryptocurrency
- i will not mind a steam game but i doubt that i'll get around to playing it anytime soon, my backlog is killing me slowly
- cds, vinyls, music in general
- retro video gaminge

nothing too big if you're going to send me physical stuff, i am literally living in box land and my shelves are nearly full
santa.
(Nov 15, 2021 at 10:12 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: lets gooooo you know me
no i dont. list em.
Yrrzy
(Nov 15, 2021 at 10:54 PM)santa. Wrote:
no i dont. list em.

my interests are:
my fursona
art of my fursona
commissioning art of my fursona
cute girls
witches
deer
pixels
indie games
Kabuto
I am in!
Interests:
-bootleg toys/anime figures/etc
-drawings of characters smoking weed with Patchouli Knowledge (like they are all smoking weed together)
-drawings of characters smoking weed with Rick Sanchez
-weird doujins
-eroguro

I prefer physical items if its doujins/bootlegs but if its drawings of characters smoking weed that is unnecessary. digital is fine
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
santa.
(Nov 15, 2021 at 11:55 PM)Yrrzy Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2021 at 10:54 PM)santa. Wrote:
no i dont. list em.

my interests are: my fursona
did anyone ever teach you how to count two three?

added.
Demonlemon
Sign me up!
Likes: foodons, drawings/sprites of demonlemon, anything based on this other dumb character I made: http://someoneelsetookthenamedemonlemon....d-balzibar
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
Amoeba
Signing up.

Still love dragons, and maids, and all things in between. And Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. The anime is better than the manga at this point.
I kin Tohru. Do not @ me.
Superchao
Quote:you all know i like books, steam games, touhou, and symphogear
this has not changed

i will also gladly take metroid stuff or ace attorney stuff
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Fun With Despair
put in me in coach

i like video games, murder mysteries, and really i don't care just get me whatever I'll probably think its cool, fucking everyone knows who i am at this point
sealelement
count me in

a small selection of the things i like as of late:
-the dune series of books (but only the frank herbert ones)
-back 4 blood the co op zombie game
-animal crossing
-pokemon
-terrible memes featuring robert downey jr

or, surprise me!
100% pure gamer 100%
Two_Finger
I got convinced to hjoin so I will copy paste last year's post wiht some additions I apologize in advanced

scribble me an animes
I like the Ys games, granblue fantasy, type moon stuff, souls games, rpgs in general, some anime like uhh hakumei to mikochi or kino no tabi or many things in between
fighting games are cool too, like GG BB SF KOF and maybe more obscure anime ones
I also like art and music a lot, damn near any kind. If you've been in #goodposting at all you probably have a better idea of the specifics than I do.
Draku
copypasting The List

Interests:
-Nanoha (Favorites being Fate, Vita, and Reinforce Zwei)
-Fate/ series (If you know Grand Order at all you can do something related to that. Favorite characters are Miyu, Abigail, Tamamo, Medusa (Lancer), and Elizabeth)
-Symphogear (Shirabe, Kirika)
-Neptunia (Plutia, Blanc, Ram)
_Hitsugi no Chaika (Chaika!)
-If you know my weeb interests and are familiar yourself somehow, literally anything you know I like works.
-On the off chance that you don't care for any creative exploits or weeb nonsense (I'm fine with even the crudest of MSpaint masterpieces) there's always the Steam game/PSN/eshop card business. Or you could always surprise me with something that you think suits me in some way. I'm honestly not that particular.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kright
Add me to the roster i'm in,

I don't know what to put so here are some things about me...
Hobbies: Drawing anime girls looking slightly to the left
Games: Cute chill games, rpgs / strategy games, and pixel art styled games;
General likes: Art books, coffee, cats
Uhhhh
You can draw my kg girl Sugar if you wanna do art or even just seeing art of the kg npcs would be cool!
Other then that... uhh that's about all i can think of right now so I hope that helps!
Turb
yeah I'll sign up

I like mysteries, metroidvanias and (drawings of) men & also cute girls but I'll take whatever. v open to surprises/getting random stuff
santa.
tomorrow is last day to sign up.

if you want present but also make present, get in here.

you dont want to be a latelet do you? everyone will laugh.
santa.
it is now today.

signups closed.

assignments will be distributed soon. please wait warmly, but dont use your fireplace for that. i am santa after all. you dont want a burning santa to be the last thing you see before you die do you?
santa.
assignments have been distributed. if you didnt get one or have a question dm me here or elyk on discord. he is my elf helper. an elfer if you will. if you laugh at that title i will be laughing at your newly broken collarbone soon.