[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yrrzy
i do like em
Kabuto
One might say im a woman who loves women
Mario
what, ya'll like cooties??
During my argument with Stir my gf kept asking me who I was texting and I told her i'm arguing with someone online and she told me she's disappointed in me and that we should break up so I honestly think women are awful and every woman here is an awful human being minus seal and pedigree but pedigree is actively contributing to societys downfall by being a furry v-tuber so who's to blame.

by the way youre gay
[Image: 96886947e84430f109f8cfc3d2fa3b82a87fb111.gif]
Kabuto
i may be gay but at least im not zelma
(Nov 23, 2021 at 3:47 PM)junie Wrote: i may be gay but at least im not zelma
don't forget 30 years in the future you will be old and have sex with the lights on. edit: virgin
Kabuto
yeah cuz i wanna see my girlfriend who i love very much. owned
Vertette
(Nov 22, 2021 at 7:49 PM)Zelma Wrote: During my argument with Stir my gf kept asking me who I was texting and I told her i'm arguing with someone online and she told me she's disappointed in me and that we should break up so I honestly think women are awful and every woman here is an awful human being minus seal and pedigree but pedigree is actively contributing to societys downfall by being a furry v-tuber so who's to blame.

i told my girlfriend that some dude on a discord server im on got banned for constantly talking about pedophilia despite numerous people asking him to stop and she just laughed

feels good having a crazy gf
(Nov 23, 2021 at 8:54 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2021 at 7:49 PM)Zelma Wrote: During my argument with Stir my gf kept asking me who I was texting and I told her i'm arguing with someone online and she told me she's disappointed in me and that we should break up so I honestly think women are awful and every woman here is an awful human being minus seal and pedigree but pedigree is actively contributing to societys downfall by being a furry v-tuber so who's to blame.

i told my girlfriend that some dude on a discord server im on got banned for constantly talking about pedophilia despite numerous people asking him to stop and she just laughed

feels good having a crazy gf

[Image: zg7g9d.jpg]
Vertette
no but i dont care if you asked

too cool
(Nov 24, 2021 at 9:21 PM)Vertette Wrote: no but i dont care if you asked

too cool

look idgaf how many furry games you develop successfully and put on steam if you are a regular poster here odds are you will never be too cool for anything in your life. it's so sad that millenials ruined the internet for zoomers by being terrible examples but i'll set you all free right now

VERT-KUN.....

By the holy power of Erdrick-sama....

I command you.....

TOUCH GRASS IMMEDIATELY

[Image: m3anu6.png]