Draku
Disclosure: I did contribute votes of my own, though I never voted for myself.

Best All-Round Member
@Pea won this one. An unexpected mixup! Go forth, speedrunner.

Friendliest User
@Amoeba! I don't think anyone's surprised about this one, absolutely and completely deserved. I would also say Amoeba qualifies for Comfiest Member. If that existed.

Most Helpful
@rtsmarty! Thanks a million for all those technical fixups you've contributed, not just this year either. Huge help to the site in general.

Best Artist
@Evil Yoshi Toes swoops in for the close steal from Kright! Another plot twist in the mix. Looks like everyone was hankering for some fresh results this time.

Best Entertainer
@Fun With Despair, as usual! That's one standard that can't be broken. The power of Scoob is too much.

Best Profile
@Hearts. I don't think anyone would argue! What a fancy 'stache!

Best Spellcaster
@Aidan's got this. Gotta say, most of the time I checked a particularly spell it WAS him!

Most Missed Member
@Nabber, please come back. We have cookies.

Least Missed Member
@Puddin. Oddly enough, despite winning this he came back rather recently. I do think he's improved but evidently others may not agree.

Most Involved
@Fun With Despair and Mfan were tied for this one. I broke it because one reviewed many a movie of Scooby Doo, and the other has yet to make a singular thread about Nanoha A's.

Hooded Pitohui Join Minus World
Please?

Best Dupe
@Mr Waltar Whité. This wound up as a fairly close category itself. The Marenghi almost snatched it!

Most Cursed Dupe
@Violent Jimin on the other hand flat out swept here. No contest.

Best Garrison
@Fun With Despair's "Scooby Doo Where Are Review" and @Snufferin Snagglepuss's "White Elephant Media Review" both tied here! I do wish everyone had turned in their Media reviews, but it was a very solid idea that bears repeating sometime. And the Scooby Doo posting was incredible and probably helped win Despair his returning awards by itself.

Member Who You Wish Would Never Give Advice Ever Again
@Zelma got a taste of his own medicine here. Very close call though, even my own vote could not turn the tide here.

Most Based
@Hello! It's true, just look at Isekai Mario. How much more based can you get?

Best Evidence of Gentleguy Sentience
"@GentleGuy do you have a pocket pussy too" "i plead the fifth"
Honestly he's said so much bullshit lately that any of these could have easily won but I agree that this is the best evidence present.

Best Picture/Image Posted
MW Comic Page 9! I certainly hate that image myself, but I can't deny its magic.

Goodest Sh*t
Day 9 DVD and [Speedrun] Part 4: Learning more than the ins and outs of the game. both win! Remember, write really long posts to aim for this category next year!

Worstest Sh*t
That Spritey Intervention Rant That Got Deleted. To no one's surprise. Like seriously that got the most votes out of any option period. Jesus.

Honorable Mention
@Junie.

Why?

I don't really know.

This year wound up a little slow on the forum side, but that doesn't mean quality content didn't happen! The Garrison system is our golden goose of activity and content, and I'm glad everyone continues to contribute!

...And I guess there's, you know, those huge Killing Games that generate more activity than an entire year of posts outside that subforum. Just maybe.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
Congrats
Fun With Despair
i would have voted for lita balls if it got into the gentleguy category
Kright
Congratulations to everyone who won!!
El Negro
Good job.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Yrrzy
congrats to everyone even those who didnt win
Pea
im the bestr
Draku
Badges have been awarded!
Two_Finger
grats everybody
sealelement
congratulations to everyone especially pea who i must assume everyone else ironically voted for too
100% pure gamer 100%
Kabuto
thank you for the honororary award it makes me feel SoVeryHappy as they say in the biz
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Spritanium
Do I get a badge out of this? If so that incentivizes awful behavior, something I can really get behind
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Dec 20, 2021 at 3:57 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Do I get a badge out of this? If so that incentivizes awful behavior, something I can really get behind
the post itself would have gotten a badge if it was still up but not you
Spritanium
[Image: ERfn-Eo-YWs-AQWfa3.jpg]
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Kabuto
do i get a baj for runner up
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Draku
no
Kabuto