Looking for cast and crew for a new cooking reality show!

Gordon Ramsay
Right, let's get straight to the bloody point.

You all know me. I'm Gordon Ramsay, best chef you'll ever meet in your life. Unfortunately, that hasn't been paying the bills. Ever since that damn island five years ago... and now I hear Hollywood wants to make a movie out of my experience on that island. Bloody pricks, I know they'll cut me out of the royalties.

Well, I don't intend to sit on my arse and let them get the jump on me. I need some cast members for a 12-man cooking show. And some crew members - the usual people you want on set. Twelve of those. I've hired two interns to help me as well, but neither of the donkeys have shown up yet. Hope they do, or those fucking idiots won't work another day here.

We'll be heading out to a new set I found in a ravine, and I know the risks of isolation, but I lived through a Killing Game before. I can deal if we have another one.

So who wants a bloody job?

-----------------------------------

Signups are open for the Superchao Kitchen Killing Game! Lemme lay a few ground things out here, to clarify.

-Just like last time, this is a murder mystery focused game. There might be lore, but there's no lore ending, or escape ending. It's possible this game could have more than one survivor, but don't bother trying to solve for a lore ending - it won't exist.
-To ditch two things that were confusing last time for the much better format of AKG4/KG8: NPCs have the potential to kill if nobody submits attempts, to avoid accident kills/RNG nights. Always look at them with a bit of suspicion - are they on your side? They may also lie in testimony if it benefits them, though they can generally be made to cough up the truth if on the chopping block.
-No other rule differences!

I've got 24 empty slots this time around, plus replacements. Sign up today!

Game will start mid-late January.

SIGNUPS
1. @Turb
2. @Atelier Annie
3. @Vruet
4. @Takeshi Kaga
5. @Lita
6. @Solus zos Galvus
7. @Dr. Hannibal Lecter
8. @Rayeni
9. @Pitohui
10. @King Radical
11. @Amoeba
12. @Dude
13. @MCD
14. @Gregg Wallace
15. @Mr. Hurderer Lecter
16. @Hearts
17. @Cabbage Guy
18. @sealelement
19. @pizza
20. @Ainsley Harriott
21. @Draku
22. @Goose
23. @Smasher
24. @Nightwheel

REPLACEMENTS
1. @Kright
2. @Raregold
3. @Komaeda
Unlimited hypothetical spaces!

Additionally, this game will use a discord server. Find it here!
Turb
i'll sign up. dupe coming later
Two_Finger
im in dupe tbd
Vruet
Sign me up, dupe tbd
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FGRfcEuXIAMxC5w.png]

[Image: kgtime.gif]
[Image: apple.gif]
Lita
aight

might dupe if i decide not to be a pussy
Solus zos Galvus
Well now, I've grown rather tired of waiting in that blasted cable car on my way to that resort, particularly a certain aggravating individual with his codec calls and his cardboard box. At least he had the basic common courtesy to put it into spoiler tags, but he will almost certainly not be missed by a single person that is not his direct relative should he spend the rest of his life prattling away over the radio in that frigid metal deathtrap.

Nevertheless, it appears I've been afforded the opportunity to act as the host to a cooking show. A rather strange position, but a fitting one, considering my relative superiority over those that stand before me so far. As the first emperor of the mighty nation of Garlemald, I oh so humbly accept this invitation, if only out of my sheer curiosity regarding whether any of you are even remotely capable of impressing me in the slightest.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Greetings. I am Dr. Hannibal Lecter, proud psychiatrist and humble consumer of the arts. I must profess that the psychological goldmine of such a unique ritual as this is what mainly drew me here for research purposes, but please, far be it from me to solely poke at your brains. If nothing else, I would be delighted to share techniques with fellow culinary craftsmen, not to mention trying plenty of new tastes.

I eagerly anticipate all that you'll have to offer.
Rayeni
I'm in, hope you guys like soup.

Dupe tbd
Pitohui
I'll get in this one. Dupe, TBD.
Jetamo
I'll get in on this. Dupe also TBD.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Amoeba
Yooooooooo
Dude
put me in coach
MCD
Sign me up gordon
ThePyroGuy
yeah
Mr. Hurderer Lecter
(Dec 18, 2021 at 4:48 AM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: Greetings. I am Dr. Hannibal Lecter, proud psychiatrist and humble consumer of the arts. I must profess that the psychological goldmine of such a unique ritual as this is what mainly drew me here for research purposes, but please, far be it from me to solely poke at your brains. If nothing else, I would be delighted to share techniques with fellow culinary craftsmen, not to mention trying plenty of new tastes.

im his brother
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(Dec 18, 2021 at 11:41 AM)Mr. Hurderer Lecter Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2021 at 4:48 AM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: Greetings. I am Dr. Hannibal Lecter, proud psychiatrist and humble consumer of the arts. I must profess that the psychological goldmine of such a unique ritual as this is what mainly drew me here for research purposes, but please, far be it from me to solely poke at your brains. If nothing else, I would be delighted to share techniques with fellow culinary craftsmen, not to mention trying plenty of new tastes.

im his brother
Of course, my estranged German brother. I’m surprised they released you so soon after the multiple public indecency sentences, but it’s a welcome surprise, to be sure…?
Gregg Wallace
[Image: F6vvi2l.png]

We're REALLY lucky to have so many great and hidden kitchens around the world, just WAITING to be discovered.

[Image: GbNR0ak.png]

"You are all STUNNING... Let me in why don't you! I have just GOT to take a look at this kitchen."

And a week-long escape is a brilliant and easy way to experience them!! So I'm going to have LOADS of amazing food, see some AMAZING sights, and check out the culture of each kitchen.

[Image: Nq70WMg.png]

"GUYS!! I'm outside a GREEK CAFÉ!! LOOK. AT. THAT..."

So I'll be packing LOTs... into my week-long trip, showing YOU how to get the MOST out of a kitchen getaway!! Come join me in...

[Image: MSu1iFH.png]

"I can't think of ANYWHERE else where I could find so many sights, smells, skins, and of course, tastes..."

[Image: xztBq57.png]
Hearts
Dupe later
Mr. Hurderer Lecter
(Dec 18, 2021 at 1:02 PM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2021 at 11:41 AM)Mr. Hurderer Lecter Wrote:

im his brother
Of course, my estranged German brother. I’m surprised they released you so soon after the multiple public indecency sentences, but it’s a welcome surprise, to be sure…?

haha you know how it is with spaghetti