santa.
thats right. its here. the moment you all have been waiting for. or the moment you havent been waiting for that is just another minute of the day. your choice depending on if you signed up or not. ill bet youre real proud of yourself, sitting there all lazy. "i didnt have to make a gift", you say. ah yes, but you will not be receiving one then either. instead, the only thing you get is my disdain.

lets begin. @Yrrzy has gotten @junie like two gifts what the fuck.
gift wrap:
santa.
moving right along. @Demonlemon has prepared a picture for @Two_Finger. instead of being drawn, he is the one drawing. it is fascinating. im in as much shock as you all are. or perhaps that is my crippling nervous disability.

gift wrap:
santa.
@Draku is a lazy bastard. he didnt put a single bit of work in. however he did pay money to "the steam". which is proud to present free games for steam. but only if other people buy them for you. how lucky for you, @Kright.

Gift Wrap:
Draku
Just DM me your steam profile either on MW or Discord! Or your preference as to the other options.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
santa.
@Pea is particularly lucky. he has been enjoying his gift from @junie for the entire month now. if he can read it.

gift wrap:
santa.
@Superchao got @Fun With Despair some books as well. he on the other hand can't read them yet. unlike @Pea. you little shit.

gift wrap:
Superchao
fwd is not getting Too Many Cooks or Three At Wolfe's Door. RIP.

however he is getting (and can open this if he wants)
Spoiler:
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
santa.
this is new. i appear to have assigned @Fun With Despair to get @Superchao a gift in return too. once he receives medical attention for his broken bones he can open it.

gift wrap:
santa.
@Kright has drawn @Yrrzy a gift. it was originally a tumblr hotlink. i hope you did not post it early and spoil the fun. i will have to break more arms.

gift wrap:
Pea
(Dec 25, 2021 at 8:47 PM)santa. Wrote: @Pea is particularly lucky. he has been enjoying his gift from @junie for the entire month now. if he can read it.

gift wrap:

are you FUCKING KIDDING ME

this is legitimately the best gift you could have gotten me, this owns so fucking much. im nominating this for goodest sh*t in mw awards 2022

thank you so much for this, i'll probably post pics in the discord
santa.
@Two_Finger had to make a gift for @Turb. he gave me this note.

gift wrap:
santa.
@Pea got assigned to @sealelement. he bought seal the back 4 blood annual pass. correction. he did not do that. seal bought that.

gift wrap:
santa.
@Amoeba was assigned to @Draku. she offers two things. meanwhile, draku only offered one. he is an inferior being who must be destroyed. or taught the meaning of christmas. i could do either.

gift wrap:
Draku
Aw, thank you Amoeba! I know that commissions take a good amount of time and you can't expect them to stick to a schedule. I imagine that was a decent amount of money already so you really don't need to worry about getting me something today. If you really do feel a need to, this would work since the other one was a fun time. But again only do it if you insist, I really don't mind the wait as I'm sure whatever you're getting will be great and again, I know how it is with commissions.
santa.
@sealelement got @Demonlemon. did she draw him? lets find out.

gift wrap:
santa.
@Turb made a picture for @Amoeba. it is beautiful. there are tears in my wintery eyes. the tears are now frozen. i now have ice in my eyes. it hurts. i cant close them. the eyeballs are becoming frostbitten. i will die soon. good thing this is the last gift other than seals and half of amoebas or that would be shitty timing. good luck to the next santa. but he will not be santa. he will just be santa

gift wrap:
Draku
Holy fuck since when could Turb draw. That's good shit right there.

Outside of mail problems, this exchange seemed to go smoothly! Glad to see another year of these go past. Always neat to see what everyone does. I hope Superchao reports on the Despaircrate when he can, I need to know what's inside.
Yrrzy
(Dec 25, 2021 at 9:08 PM)santa. Wrote: @Kright has drawn @Yrrzy a gift. it was originally a tumblr hotlink. i hope you did not post it early and spoil the fun. i will have to break more arms.

gift wrap:

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much i love your art im so happy about this
Two_Finger
Thanks demonlemon!
Pea
ftr i opened my gift today because i respect the tradition of opening gifts on christmas day