Komaeda
I got a letter from my friend in the CIA for the first time in a while. He told me that someone he was handling was going to execute an attack today, and to keep my eyes on the news. I can't wait for wherever it may happen, as I know it will fill the world with despair for a moment, only to be conquered by hope when we rise up in each others arms! Ah...it really is so wonderful to imagine a truck full of explosives in front of a federal building. I've been brainstorming for my own despair inducing moment. My friend at the CIA gave me some names to reach out to- apparently some of his coworkers worked with them to take down the Soviet Union's regime of despair in Afghanistan. I am really looking forward to heading out to their compound to learn how to fly a commercial airliner.

I've been listening to a lot of this new Radiohead album, the Bends. I wonder if someone as full of despair as Thom Yorke could find happiness through my messages of hope? It must be truly miserable being in Radiohead...