Kabuto
Ive been watching yugioh gx again i love it. Ost yugioj in this thread
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
honestly based thread i was just thinking about never watching yugioh ever

I would like to use this opportunity to post the beautiful final scene of the anime with the japanese OST

Now there are three things to take away from this scene.
1.) Joey is the best character.
2. Tea is a stupid bitch. Now Yu-gi-oh is not really known for having the greatest women characters but jesus fucking christ look at this shit. Yugi and the Pharoah just got finished with most important duel of their lifetime. Yugi literally proved to him and everyone else that he never needed the Pharoah's help, he was a capable duelist without the millenium puzzle magic bullshit and this stupid e-girl has the nerve to say "i don't understand why you have to leave!!" after this whole arc, this whole series pretty much has been alluding to him wanting to get his memories back and return to where he came from. thank god joey was there to basically just say "suck it up bitch jfc". it is official yugioh canon that she travels abroad to the US to become a stripper. god i hate women so fucking much

anyway top 10 women yugioh characters:
1.) [Image: uxgerd.png]
2.) [Image: 7l02kz.jpg]
3.) [Image: aa4esc.png]
4.) [Image: ao55lu.jpeg]
5.)
[Image: tumblr_os3erg3QJV1v6bs4yo5_400.gif]

not putting asuka/alexis on here because she is a cuck and couldnt confess to judai. aki held hands with yusei at least and tea wouldve fucked not!yugi had he only asked. and yes being a cuck is worse than being a thot. once again yugioh is not a card game commercial its a story about how once again men are always the ones who have to pick up slack because women are bad at everything especially deciphering and understanding their own emotions. dont quote me talking about how the meta has changed and rush duels are actually better than youd think. you arent japanese and i literally didnt ask goodbye

Kabuto
She didnt confess to judai because she was really in love with hellkaiser but hes big homo so it doesnt matter
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Amoeba
[Image: dragonmaid-hospitality.jpg]
sealelement
i refuse to ever watch any yugioh anime
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Jan 8, 2022 at 10:11 AM)sealelement Wrote: i refuse to ever watch any yugioh anime
didnt we watch the abridged series together
[Image: s2n7oi.png]