Komaeda
Wonderful news, diary!

I finally got my pilot's license today! You know, it's really quite surprising. All of my friends I've met through bin Laden have had a remarkably easy time getting into flight schools in America, despite not knowing how to speak very much English and only recently acquiring visas. I have to imagine my dear friend at the CIA has been pulling some strings to make things easier for us. Despite what the public might think about us supposed 'terrorists', all we really want is to give peace a chance, and bring hope to everyone in the world! Those Western infidels, as I've taken to calling them, simply have too backward a mindset and are obsessed with serving their capitalist masters. I'm so glad my companions and I will be able to make a difference soon! We still have a lot of planning to do, but we've settled on the World Trade Center as our target. It's symbolic, really- it represents all the greed and corruption and despair of Wall Street and American bankers and investors all in one monument, standing over the New York City skyline. And we're not even the only ones who appreciate terror attacks- I've been listening to Biggie Smalls lately, and he seems to have some admiration for the bombing of the WTC a few years ago.

I've got to run, I hear loud banging on my door. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, though. Every time the local officials try to bother me, I only end up in jail for a few nights at most. I'm still not sure why, but I have to believe it's the power of hope!
sealelement
have we considered the possibility that komaeda has schizophrenia
100% pure gamer 100%
Komaeda
I would really appreciate if you stopped posting in my diary.
sealelement
try and stop me
100% pure gamer 100%
Komaeda
Out of curiosity, where will you be on September 11th, 2001?
sealelement
same place i usually am- 2 World Trade Center for work. why?
100% pure gamer 100%