ThePyroGuy
8 dinosaurs will be sent to the present (2004?) to fight each other in a 1v1 cage match bracket. they have no boosted intelligence or sentience, except for an artificial drive to fight the other dinosaurs. the smaller ones come as triplets for balancing purposes

our contestants are

ROUND 1
•spinosaurus
•t rex

ROUND 2
•3 velociraptors
•ankylosaurus

ROUND 3
•majungasaurus
•3 pterodactyls

ROUND 4
•stegosaurus
•triceratops

the round 1 winner fights the round 2 winner, etc. until we have a true dinosaur champion

each round you have to convince me which dinosaur wins, by voting in a poll or debating in the thread. then the dinosaurs fight

you can use this thread to talk about dinosaurs in general or even convince me to swap out a dinosaur for one that you really like (this will only work before that dinosaurs first fight though)

before the dinosaur fights start you can also pick a specific dino to bet on. if your chosen dinosaur wins you get a smile. if more than one person bets on a dinosaur and they win, they get a fraction of a smile each
Kabuto
You should replace the spinosaurus with an M4 Sherman Tank
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Fun With Despair
spinosaurus won in jurassic park 3 so he gets my vote t b h
Draku
im going to vote for the t-rex because i mean, its the fucking t-rex. you ever get a spinosaurus toy as a kid? no? guess why, because its not a goddamn t-rex. you know how many t-rexes i had over time? like, at least 4 or 5. some cuck had to make an entire film just to pretend spinosauruses are better. what a coward. i bet his parents never even bought him dinosaur toys. thats right "joe johnston", if that even is your name because holy fuck that sounds like a pseudonym, you've been called out
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
voting for the spinosaurus because fuck draku and jurassic park thats why
sealelement
(Jan 8, 2022 at 10:27 AM)sealelement Wrote: voting for the spinosaurus because fuck draku and jurassic park thats why

i would have voted spinosaurus in 2004 and on 9/11 too
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Jan 8, 2022 at 10:27 AM)sealelement Wrote: voting for the spinosaurus because fuck draku and jurassic park thats why
but if you want to say fuck jurassic park you would be voting against the spinosaurus
sealelement
the real question of course is how many lions could each respective dino take? i also think this would make charting out this garrison easier. for instance i think the spinosaurus looks more limber than the t-rex and could do some more hit and run tactics and escape a mass lion strike pretty easily, so i think it could take more on, which i am retroactively adding to my reasoning as to why it would beat the t-rex
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
i bet no one ever bought the lions t-rex toys either
sealelement
(Jan 8, 2022 at 10:27 AM)Draku Wrote:
but if you want to say fuck jurassic park you would be voting against the spinosaurus

no, i was saying

1. fuck you (i am also saying this now: fuck you)

2. the spinosaurus wins in jurassic park

they were two seperate ideas. show me a t-rex beating more lions in a fight than a spinosaurus and maybe we'll talk
sealelement
there is also not a spinosaurus in any pixar movies (probably but definitely not in fucking toy story at least i didnt see that shitty dinosaur movie) so i think spinosaurus deserves to win just to avoid giving any free publicity to the mouse alone. but it could absolutely take on more lions
sealelement
i think a stegasaurus would totally fuck up some lions though. that thagomizer is like arnold's machine gun at the end of predator and the lions would be the hundreds of goons who run into it
sealelement
3 velociraptors? versus an ANKYLOSAURUS? come on. like fuck. the velociraptors lose. they have the speed advantage but what are they gonna do to an ankylosaurus. an ankylosaurus i also feel is on the mid to upper end of the lion spectrum just for its tanking ability
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
the velociraptors use their social media accounts to harass the ankylosaurus for having a way dumber name until it kills itself. next
Draku
little known fact, dinosaurs were a psyop create by the cia sometime in the 1950s to discredit the idea of religion and promote evolution. steven spielberg is a cyborg robot android made to promote this lie
sealelement
(Jan 8, 2022 at 10:45 AM)Draku Wrote: little known fact, dinosaurs were a psyop create by the cia sometime in the 1950s to discredit the idea of religion and promote evolution. steven spielberg is a cyborg robot android made to promote this lie

this post is very 2004 because in 2004 people would laugh at this as a joke while in 2022 people would post this on facebook but just replace the CIA with the globalists (but i mean really both mean the same thing)
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Jan 8, 2022 at 10:45 AM)Draku Wrote: little known fact, dinosaurs were a psyop create by the cia sometime in the 1950s to discredit the idea of religion and promote evolution. steven spielberg is a cyborg robot android made to promote this lie
i guess no one ever bought the cia t-rex toys either. smh
Kabuto
okay but an m4 sherman tank would totally pwn all the dinosaurs so.
ThePyroGuy
BALANCE UPDATE:

the pterodactyls have turned out to be small and tiny and weak. even 3 of them would have a hard time pwning even a single velociraptor. to that end i will balance that entry before round 3 starts, replacing them with another pterosaur that doesn't suck as much. thank you for dinosaur fighting

E: i will not replace the pterodactyls with an M4 sherman tank
Kabuto
Okay i feel what youre saying but consider: an m4 sherman tank