Gordon Ramsay
Well, it's almost time for you bloody donkeys to ship out to this hellhole. I suppose it's only fair to give you the chance to know what you're in for.

First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
While the fact that all of you joined of your own volition cannot be glossed over, I understand that an outing like this with such high stakes at hand can take quite the toll on the psyche. Which, as it may happen, is where I come in. Be it anxiety, homesickness, or simply wanting a receptacle for whatever's on your mind, I will be holding psychiatric consultations every night in the Chapel, where I would be more than happy to provide advice for any worries you might be having. Free of charge, of course, and in true confidential fashion, I will betray anything we discuss to no one. I do request, however, that appointments be made at least a day in advance by contacting me in private, and I will take no more than two patients per night. I'd prefer to keep my space as an oasis of peace in this jungle of excitement, if you catch my drift.

I am greatly looking forward to meeting with all of you. And don't forget to leave your weapons outside the door.
pizza
if you eat pizza you will cure depression
Mr. Hurderer Lecter
im going to absolutely kill it in this cook-off
Solus zos Galvus
While I won't be attending that useless buffoon's therapy sessions, I will be judging dishes in the Competition Kitchen unless otherwise stated. I intend to fulfill my role as judge to the bitter end, mostly due to the fact that I have naught else to do besides binge-watch episodes of some inane television program called Eat The Food of all things in order to understand the bare minimum facets of the sort of madmen I'm trapped here with.

It would be a waste of time, were time not something I unfortunately possess in excess. Nonetheless, you may bring me your food, and I will sample it. However, I will also shoot you dead should you attempt to poison me. I'm being particularly forefront, as a means of discouraging you from trying something so utterly harebrained. Should you attempt it, I will know, and shortly afterwards your chest will likewise know what it feels like to be turned inside-out by a metal object being fired into it at a high velocity.

I await your dishes. I trust that you will not disappoint.