NIGHT 1 - Invitation to the Table

Gordon Ramsay
The sun sets in the sky, as two food trucks drive across a thin bridge. The small plateau had two buildings, connected by a bridge of their own. Gordon Ramsay pulls into the garage, followed by the other truck, and steps out.

"Alright, everyone, out. Come on, go go go!"

Watching everyone exit, Ramsay becomes aware of a form still in the back of his truck. He steps back and opens the door, seeing Komaeda sheepishly sitting there.

"A stowaway.

...Fine, you know what? Fuck it, you can stay. Make yourself useful.

Right. Tonight we're going to be filming episode one. You don't HAVE to show up to the shoot, but if you want to get your names on camera and figure out what you're gonna do in this damn show, go to the Competition Kitchen. We'll make it a big entrance for everyone."

One of the chefs gleefully waves her hand in the air.

[Image: CXaoalq.png]

"Chef Ramsay! Outside of the first episode, does Angie need to do anything special?"

"What? No. Do whatever you want. Drive back into town every day for all I care. Just get on camera when I tell you to."

"Nyahahahahaha!"

"Anyway. No questions? Good. I expect to see as many of you in the kitchen as possible. I've even found a professional customer.

I'll see you all tonight."

----------------------------------------------

Motive: Attempting a murder tonight will protect you on Night 2 from the attempts of someone of your choice.

THE MAP

First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Turb
@Vruet
@Takeshi Kaga
@Solus zos Galvus
@Makoto Ohno
@King Radical
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Chef Kyle
@pizza
@Ainsley Harriott
@Nightwheel
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Atelier Annie
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Rayeni
@Amoeba
@The King of Town
@Lasagna Cat
@Mr. Hurderer Lecter
@Cabbage Guy
@Draku
@Goose
@Smasher
@Komaeda
@Pohatu (NPC)

Submissions are due Thursday, January 20th at 12 PM Eastern time.
pizza
pizza
The King of Town
(Jan 18, 2022 at 5:14 PM)pizza Wrote: pizza
Oh, pizza, are you doing anything tonight?
Solus zos Galvus
Once again, I will be sampling your dishes in the Competition Kitchen. Do feel free to show up, should you desire my opinion on how unworthy you are of your jobs.
pizza
(Jan 18, 2022 at 5:28 PM)The King of Town Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2022 at 5:14 PM)pizza Wrote: pizza
Oh, pizza, are you doing anything tonight?

pizza
Immortal Tatsu
Sorry for not introducin' myself to you guys sooner. I'll have the goods for you tonight. Better be ready.