76.92%
Total: 13 vote(s)

Dinosaur Fight [ROUND 3] - Majungasaurus VS 3 Pterandons

ThePyroGuy
[Image: CxwAHHO.png]

[Image: zkggSSY.png]

who would win

tell me below or vote in a poll
rigging votes is encouraged (dinosaurs would do the same)

the winner of this round will go on to fight either a stegosaurus or a triceratops

here's some information that might help

[Image: 2iOJNp7.png]

majungasaurus
+like a slightly smaller but way more pissed off t-rex. not as strong in general but a lot more aggressive and vicious as a predator
+potentially cannibalistic (this will not help it in a dinosaur fight but im just trying to convey how Fucked they were)
+general beast durability and power
-not adapted for actual fighting. their hunting technique was just to make one bite and hope it bleeds out quickly.

3 pteranodons
+even with their size they absolutely have the range and speed advantage. theyre very very evasive due to their ability to not have to walk around on floors
+lots of potential for devastating divebombs
+there's 3 of them
-a lot more fragile and generally killable if they make mistakes also technically pterosaurs aren't dinosaurs.
Yrrzy
haha majungas
Yrrzy
my girl got them big majungas
Draku
all right so technically i should be voting for the tiny t-rex but he's being swarmed by 3 big bird motherfuckers. have to say i can't figure out how he would actually win this one if they they play it right, they may be birdbrains but at most he can disable one while the others fuck him up and he isn't armored like the ankle shithead.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
sorry draku i stopped reading at "majungas" and made my vote
Hearts
I voted the for the big boy last time but these small boys aren't as small as the last small boys were. They're not losing to no mahjongosaurus
Fun With Despair
flying enemies are always bullshit, the majungasaurus almost literally can't do anything to these guys at all. not sure how smart the pterodons are, but if they're as smart as one of the higher-end birds, they can just pelt this fucker with rocks until he croaks
sealelement
bazingasaurus is fucked
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
bros... who won...........
[Image: s2n7oi.png]