Gordon Ramsay
"Oh god fucking dammit. God dammit.

Can someone tell me why the fuck there's a bloody CORPSE on my goddamn set?"

"Nyahahahahah! Look out the window, Chef Ramsay!"

"What?"

Gordon looks out the window, to see... the bridge is out. This party of between 16 and 32 is now isolated in a small space.

And it all clicks together.

"God FUCKING DAMMIT!"

"That's right! This is a killing game! The glory of Atua allowed Angie to infiltrate your plans and ensure Angie could set this up to make more sacrifices to his name! Angie hopes you enjoy!"

"Shit. God damn. Fuck. I just wanted to get a new show. God dammit.

Fine. Let's look at the fucking body. Shit."

A body has been discovered! @Pohatu has been found dead in Recording!

His role was ULTIMATE CUSTOMER

Spoiler:

"Right. Fuck. I know how this shit goes, I was in one.

Let's just... start investigating. Bloody hell."

"Ah, but we need an incentive! Let's say... if you vote for the correct killer and they're lynched, you get to pick one type of food you have exclusive access to for the next night!"

CASE FILES:
-Pohatu is lying next to the recording microphone in the booth
-There is a small puncture wound on one shoulder
-There are no other wounds on the body
-Several food items are lying around in the Competition Kitchen
-The security camera in the Competition Kitchen has been destroyed
-The food cart has been removed from the Garage
-The Wine Cellar has been turned into an ice skating rink
-The incinerator in the garbage room was used
-Guy Fieri was AFK last night due to replacing in for Chef Kyle

THE MAP
First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@"The Nemechef"
@Takeshi Kaga
@Solus zos Galvus
@Makoto Ohno
@King Radical
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Guy Fieri
@pizza
@Ainsley Harriott
@Sheamus Finweather
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Atelier Annie
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Diona
@Rubber Duck
@The King of Town
@Lasagna Cat
@Mr. Hurderer Lecter
@Cabbage Guy
@Draku
@Goose
@Tsumugi Shirogane
@Komaeda

The phase will end Sunday, January 30th, at 11 PM Eastern time!
The King of Town
Oh my, what a terrible tragedy!
So anyway, I taste the body!
pizza
find pizza
Lita
I want to look at the various food items scattered around the competition kitchen and try to make sense of them.
Solus zos Galvus
Good riddance, I'll say. I don't know what good a customer of all things would be in a cooking competition, but I suppose I'll no longer have to ponder over the fact.

Not that I killed him, mind you. I think you'll find that I spent a not insignificant portion of my night in the Competition Kitchen doing my bloody job. I couldn't care less about this rock-headed oaf and whatever he got up to. Nonetheless, let's further examine that puncture wound on his shoulder, the rest of his body too. Does he appear to be poisoned, mayhaps?
Tsumugi Shirogane
Can we get a quick look at the camera in the Competition Kitchen? Or at least what's left of it?
Draku
all right, extensive timeline of events:
-pohatu dies

based on this timeline, i believe we can safely say that drei did it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 29, 2022 at 4:05 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Oh my, what a terrible tragedy!
So anyway, I taste the body!
You taste the body, but quickly gag. It tastes uncomfortable. Like there's some sort of contamination. You're not sure what.

(Jan 29, 2022 at 4:07 AM)pizza Wrote: find pizza
There is pizza in the Competition Kitchen and the Freezer. Pizza!

(Jan 29, 2022 at 4:08 AM)Lita Wrote: I want to look at the various food items scattered around the competition kitchen and try to make sense of them.
There are seven items in the competition kitchen.

Captain America Cake: A small cake, decorated with the colors and logos of Captain America.
Bento Lasagna: A bento box that has been forcibly rearranged into and mashed together into the shape and style of a lasagna.
Shrimp Bake: An excellent shrimp bake. It would probably look better if it wasn't smashed on the floor.
Italian Pizza: A pizza topped with spaghetti, romano cheese, pancetta, raw egg, and cured tuna. Roasted artichokes on the side.
Cod: Fried cod. Nothing significant.
Bangers and mash: Sausages served over mashed potatoes.
Homemade Pepper Spray: It's literally just homemade pepper spray. How is this a cooking dish?

(Jan 29, 2022 at 4:08 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Nonetheless, let's further examine that puncture wound on his shoulder, the rest of his body too. Does he appear to be poisoned, mayhaps?
The puncture wound is a small, perfectly round injury on his shoulder, moderately bigger than a needle. There's a couple smears of something unidentifiable inside the wound.

(Jan 29, 2022 at 4:11 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Can we get a quick look at the camera in the Competition Kitchen? Or at least what's left of it?
The camera's lens is smashed through, though the camera itself is still moving automatically since the mounting isn't broken.
The King of Town
Erm, did anything survive the incinerator? Anything notable about that, ash?
Solus zos Galvus
Does that wound, perhaps, match up with any sort of syringe or injector from one of the various kitchens present here? As an expert, surely I possess the knowledge to know if it does.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
A non-participant, how curious. Even if this blockish demon didn't agree to play in the orchestra, it seems no one can escape its melody. Alas.

May I check his body for any signs of a struggle, perhaps?
King Radical
Didn't I get this guy killed before? Eh, whatever, not important.

What is important, as I'm oh so painfully aware, is accounts. So I figured I'd get ahead of the curve and post mine first for a change. So, here we go, one fresh, radical, cool home sliced account, fresh from the oven.

ACCOUNT:
Draku
my account:
-Wake up
-Grab my pillowcase
-Go to the second floor via the outside stairs because I got routed really weirdly
-Pass through the Equipment room, Luthier is leaving with a couple of cameras
-Make it down to the Store Set and grab a pot-top for self-defense, a drinking glass, and my motherfucking CHEETOS that I wanted and start eating that shit before storing them back in my pillowcase as a dark feeling hits me.
-Oh fuck, indigestion
-Rush to the Bathroom, going through the Dining Room on the way where I see Solus leaving for the Competition Kitchen
-Take a mad fucking dump for a while, no one appears to come in during this time. I fill my glass with some water from the faucet and drink it to feel better.
-As I go back into the Breakroom, Vruet tries to sell me a hot dog which would give me even WORSE indigestion. I adamantly refuse
-...so I can eat more cheetos on my bed. Oh fuck I need to shit
pizza
check bathroom
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 29, 2022 at 4:44 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Erm, did anything survive the incinerator? Anything notable about that, ash?
Nothing coherently survived the incinerator, but when you get close to the ashes you realize there's an overpowering smell of burnt sugar.

(Jan 29, 2022 at 4:48 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Does that wound, perhaps, match up with any sort of syringe or injector from one of the various kitchens present here? As an expert, surely I possess the knowledge to know if it does.
You look through the syringes and injectors from the kitchen. None of them match the wound properly.

(Jan 29, 2022 at 5:01 AM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: A non-participant, how curious. Even if this blockish demon didn't agree to play in the orchestra, it seems no one can escape its melody. Alas.

May I check his body for any signs of a struggle, perhaps?
Taking a look at his body, there are pepper spray stains around his eyes. Other than that, nothing beyond the stab.

(Jan 29, 2022 at 6:48 AM)pizza Wrote: check bathroom
You check the bathroom. Testing the sink and the toilet, you realize the plumbing appears to be off. Concerning.

There is a sponge in the bathroom's trash can, for some reason.
Draku

>the bathroom's plumbing is off

Apparently it was working while I was in there since I was able to flush my shit and drink some water. That's odd.
Solus zos Galvus
Fine, I will admit that I did pepper spray him - quite publicly might I add. From an Emperor to a King, I must commend @King Radical for providing me with such an amusing tool. I simply had to test its efficacy on the nearest subject.

Nonetheless, that was the extent of my interactions with the victim, as both of the Lecter brothers can likely attest.
Rubber Duck
rubber ducky go find crayon and paper becuz forgot night times okay

[Image: IcePick.png]
The King of Town
My fellow king The King of Radicals accompanied me throughout my midnight feastings, and we found the body together! That counts as one of those alibi thingies, don't it?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 29, 2022 at 6:58 AM)Rubber Duck Wrote: rubber ducky go find crayon and paper becuz forgot night times okay

[Image: IcePick.png]
Taking a look at the ice pick and comparing it to the wound, you can tell it's really similar. You're not sure if it's an exact match or not, but it's clear something along these lines is what was used to stab.