Sheamus Finweather
I vote Cabbage Salesman
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
My vote goes towards Mr. Komaeda.
Goose
(Jan 31, 2022 at 3:57 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Vote: Komaeda
honk
The King of Town
(Jan 31, 2022 at 2:21 AM)King Radical Wrote: I'm a king, I don't need to vote.
Oh, I'm a king! I don't vote either!
pizza
(Jan 31, 2022 at 3:47 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: Angie didn't want to this, but Angie refuses to simply roll over and die when Atua still needs her!

Vote: Pizza!

you have chosen a false god
Gordon Ramsay
Angie (2) - Ainsley, Komaeda
Diona (1) - Solus
Pizza (2) - Pizza, Angie
Cabbage Salesman (3) - Solus, Luthier, Sheamus Finweather
Komaeda (6) - Draku, Makoto, Tsumugi, Immortal Tatsu, Hannibal Lecter, Goose
Sheamus Finweather (1) - Lasagna Cat

"Nyahahahah! Ah, today is truly a blessed day of Atua's divine grace!"

"Oh, fucking hell. Really? That's who you're going with?"

"It's completely... INCORRECT! Komaeda just did the cameras on Ramsay's orders, wandered around some of 2F, and then went to bed!"

"Shit. Couldn't even catch the actual murderer, huh?"

"Angie's so proud of Tatsu! Atua smiles upon him!

But now... Angie's gotta do the BEST part of a Killing Game! It's punishment time!"

Komaeda finds himself tied to a chair in the Freezer, with an immensely annoyed Ramsay sitting nearby. Not that he's down for this, but he knows how Killing Games are. Angie enters, carrying two full platters of sushi. Welcome to Russian Roulette Sushi, Mr. Lucky!

As Angie explains it, there's 24 pieces of sushi to eat. All but one are made with normal fish, with the last one made directly from the most poisonous parts of the fugu - and by a complete amateur, no less! So you know it's bad! Well. Komaeda's always pressed his luck before, so as Angie sets down the sushi, and Gordon films - if this is going to happen he's at least going to get show content - he quickly snatches up a piece and pops it into his mouth. Nothing happens.

Right. No sense wasting time. Komaeda starts to snatch up sushi piece after sushi piece, spinning the platter every so often to change the locations and help his luck along. He's already a quarter of the way through his sushi - a third - a half! He's doing it! He's gonna make it through! In fact, as Angie looks on in awe, Komaeda soon finds himself with only two pieces of sushi left. They look truly identical. One on the left. One on the right.

Komaeda spins the platter again, knowing what he'll do - grab the piece that stops in front. He stops the platter. He grabs the piece in front. He pops it in his mouth with a smile.

Then he seizes up, paralyzed, and collapses with a fatal case of deadly neurotoxin poisoning. Angie looks at the other piece - the fugu one - and picks it up with a shrug.

"Maybe Angie shouldn't have left that piece of tuna on top of the fugu guts."

Komaeda was lynched! He was the ULTIMATE GOFER

Spoiler:

Night 2 will go up later this night.