Poll: What do you think of steak?

I agree with you, seal. FUCK steak
45.45%
I am vegetarian/vegan/etc and don't eat steak, and it would probably put me in an 18 hour food coma if I did consume steak
0%
I like steak, but only a specific cut or preparation method
54.55%
I like steak, and you just haven't had steak prepared right
0%
I like steak, and you are a weirdo for not liking it, and also you just lost the game
0%
Total: 11 vote(s)
sealelement
i can't stand steak. every time i've ever had it from any source at any level of doneness it comes out terrible to all of my senses.

every time i eat steak it tastes bad to me, it's greasy, it's got a weird consistency that triggers my gag reflex, and the gristle is just the worst. i love other cuts of beef. i love cube steak and chicken fried steak to death. i can have other kinds of meat and other cuts no problem. and my dad is a meat aficionado (because meat is the only kind of food that he likes), and he's good at preparing meat in various ways- i love everything other than steak that he makes- and has found some very nice BBQ places and steakhouses, so as far as i can be sure, i'm positive that i've had what most people would describe as good steak before.

i'm usually open to trying out all sorts of different food. i consider myself a mild foodie and i like to try new restaurants and dishes. but steak?

steak specifically?

steak fucks me. i can't stand it. it's not tasty to me. at best, it's food and nourishes me. but i will never actively like it.

i asked my best friend draku, and he said the reply i would have expected from most people, which is "good steak is incredible bad steak is ass." what does minus world think?
100% pure gamer 100%
pizza
pizza steak
Yrrzy
SAME

Thread Tags

steak kyle twofinger draku game