Gordon Ramsay
"You know, I'm really disappointed in you people. I knew this was a killing game, but I thought we could still be proper about it. At least focus on the culinary arts.

But no. One of you bloody morons destroyed one of my kitchens!

And killed one of my chefs, but I'm honestly more mad about the kitchen."

@Sheamus Finweather has been found dead in the Kitchen Set!

He was the
ULTIMATE GRILLER

Spoiler:

"Wow, Angie's impressed! They really went all out!

Anyhow, Gordon's busy punching the wall in his office, so Angie will take care of the motive! Let's see... solve the case and vote for the right killer, and Atua's power will ensure you have less of a chance of dying the next night! Of course, Angie can't guarantee you'll live, but she can give you a better shot!

Trust Angie, you'll want it."

CASE FILES
-The Kitchen Set has been severely damaged by a powerful explosion
-Sheamus Finweather's body is lying sprawled over a counter, with several knives stabbed into him
-The plumbing is on, but the power is off and the building is lit with emergency lighting
-Pohatu's body is no longer in Recording
-There's some sort of elaborate setup in the Wine Cellar
-Several animals are missing from the Animal Pen
-Cabbages are scattered all over the Store Set

THE MAP

First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@"The Nemechef"
@Takeshi Kaga
@Solus zos Galvus
@Makoto Ohno
@King Radical
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Guy Fieri
@pizza
@Ainsley Harriott
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Atelier Annie
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Diona
@Rubber Duck
@The King of Town
@Lasagna Cat
@Mr. Hurderer Lecter
@Saul Goodman
@Draku
@Goose
@Tsumugi Shirogane

The phase will end at 10 PM eastern time, Tuesday, February 8th.
The King of Town
Yeah yeah, murder, but what does the body taste like?
Lita
ok i'll bite, what is the elaborate set up in the wine cellar
Immortal Tatsu
Does the body have any injuries besides the knives lodged in him? Does he look like he was affected by the explosion?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:05 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Yeah yeah, murder, but what does the body taste like?
Cabbages and soot.

(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:07 AM)Lita Wrote: ok i'll bite, what is the elaborate set up in the wine cellar
Someone appears to have set up a makeshift law office, using a computer, a printer, a couple casks of wine, and a bunch of legal paper. There's some business cards for Saul Goodman, Attorney at Law.

(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:13 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Does the body have any injuries besides the knives lodged in him? Does he look like he was affected by the explosion?
Besides the knives, there's also some shrapnel lodged in his front, and several large bruises on his back. There's no other injuries.
Tsumugi Shirogane
I think we should probably take a good look at the kitchen set in general.
pizza
find pizza
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:18 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: I think we should probably take a good look at the kitchen set in general.
The Kitchen Set is, well, in ruins.

The oven is gone, only some twisted metal where it was previously. The wall behind the oven is also gone, so there's a new path outside. The cupboards have all plates and bowls shattered, and one set of cupboards has fallen off entirely. The fridge has topped over, and the table and chairs are both blown to pieces. The counter is largely fine, but has some cracks in it. There is a stray cabbage lying pulverized in a corner.

Gordon sheds a single tear.

(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:19 AM)pizza Wrote: find pizza
You look for pizza, but you can find no new pizza.
pizza
show pizza
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:22 AM)pizza Wrote: show pizza
You show all the pizza in your inventory.

You have one sponge pizza, and one mustard-covered margarita pizza.
pizza
give margherita to tatsu
Solus zos Galvus
Does the Kitchen Set smell of any particular substance beyond burned food and appliances? Particularly around the oven, where I presume the explosion began.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:26 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Does the Kitchen Set smell of any particular substance beyond burned food and appliances? Particularly around the oven, where I presume the explosion began.
You go over to the ruins of the oven and take a deep whiff. The smell of propane lightly fills the air.
Immortal Tatsu
Where are the knives lodged in his body anyway? More in the back or on the front? Are they regular kitchen knives, like from this set or the competition set?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:29 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Where are the knives lodged in his body anyway? More in the back or on the front? Are they regular kitchen knives, like from this set or the competition set?
All of the knives are buried in his chest, his back is knife-free.

Looking at them, they seem to be a complete set of regular kitchen knives of varying shapes and sizes, along with a knife sharpener.
Immortal Tatsu
Let's take a closer look at that knife set. Any soot on the blades if I pull one out of its Sheamus-shaped rack? Any signs of damage or visible warping in the blades?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:49 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Let's take a closer look at that knife set. Any soot on the blades if I pull one out of its Sheamus-shaped rack? Any signs of damage or visible warping in the blades?
There sure is! Pulling out one of the knifes, you can tell that the blade seems to be cracked and chipped at the end, as if it hit something with extreme force. The handles look scorched and burned, as well as the base of the blades, but only the bases.
Draku

>wake up to go on patrol

>no one paid any attention at all to the other building yesterday so let's fix that by hitting up as many places as possible (sorry schao)

>go upstairs and through staff kitchen, lasagna cat is retrieving burnt lasagna

>enter roof, a figure on the set roof is heading downwards

>go across skybridge downwards, head through awards gallery, cafeteria, garbage room, garage

>head through infirmary and spot annie with a pig, she offers me a drink which i accept for some reason. now i'm chained to her

>we go up the hallway and i slip on some oil outside the store set, making me land on my face. annie is notably not knocked out by this and waits for me to get up. sus

>after i get back up we both go to the store set and hear an explosion (time of the murder?), pizza and ainsley are heading for the stairs

>grab some good eats from the store before heading to the competition kitchen, where hurderer is walking around by himself. huh.

>head into kitchen set, everything has gone to shit. oven and wall are gone, cupboards busted, fridge toppled. greg wallace is in the corner unconscious, sheamus is dead on the counter. UPDATE: rubber duck is in a broken cupboard and throws peeps at annie and i here.

>the three of us (the pig was with us the whole time i guess, plot twist) enter the dining room where guy fieri approaches annie. she tells him that his mother never loved him, causing him to break out into tears. ouch. i finally manage to break annie's spell by witnessing how cruel she can truly be.

>pass through competition kitchen. hurderer is still there. ok.

>go to store set, and head up the stairs to go over the skybridge to the staff building, digging into my tasty snack. i take a mondo shit in the staff bathroom which thankfully still functions because otherwise you mfers would have quite the pile of shit building up over the nights

>head back to dorm and sleep

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
pizza
i have gained a new follower

ainsley joins church of pizza
The King of Town
Right, it's been a crazy night, so the KOT's gonna break it down smooth and easy. Like a smoothie.

The Guy Firey fellow's making a costume in the costume shop, then I go to the store. That Rubber Duck is in there, Hannibal and Hurder were arguing over something, and that delicious Pizza was making a pizza with that Ainsley fellow. The dead fellow Sheamus is in the Kitchen, currently alive, and talking about cabbage, and Gregg's filmin' the whole dang thing. I just pass on through to the Dining Room, where Solus is doing those fort-night dances or something, and then Guy Firey shows up right before the kitchen goes boom! I got all scared and ran outta there. And outside, somebody's got chickens all tied up outside and that painter girl's knocked out for some reason, and then I see Kaga chopping up something not-food in the kitchen.

Think that's all the important stuff, anyway. Murder's gotta have happened between those points.