fucking goose i guess idk
Luthier
##Vote: Annie
##Vote: King of Town
Tsumugi Shirogane
Annie

Unvote
King of Town

I'm not confident in either case, I'm just going to go with what the majority thinks...
Goose
honk...
Gordon Ramsay
Pizza:
Tatsu (3) - Draku, Lasagna Cat, Rubber Duck
Lasagna Cat (2) - Rubber Duck, Kaga
Goose (1) - Nemechef
Annie (6) - Lita, Tatsu, Guy Fieri, Makoto, Luthier, Tsumugi
Makoto (1) - Solus

Annie:
King of Town (7) - Draku, Solus, Goose, Makoto, Guy Fieri, Luthier, Tsumugi
Goose (5) - Gregg, Nemechef, Lita, Kaga, King of Town
Luthier (1) - Rubber Duck
Rubber Duck (1) - Lasagna Cat
Lasagna Cat (2) - Tsumugi, Rubber Duck

"Nyahahahaha!

Angie is so proud of you! You got this completely wrong! Absolutely wrong on every account! The Cafeteria is now the exclusive domain of Angie! Which means that if you are not divinely approved by Atua, you will be struck unconscious should you try to use its equipment!

Unless you're Gordon, because Atua smiles upon him. Or Solus, because he actually got one of these right.

Anyway! It's punishment-"

"No, fuck that."

"What? But you know this is how killing games work!"

"Yeah, but I'm sick of standing by. That Makoto woman... or whoever the bloody hell she is. She's right. I've been too passive this game.

If I'm going to do some dirty work, I'll do it myself."

With that declaration, Gordon draws a pair of chef knives, as he stands in the Cafeteria. Before him stands the most infamously difficult to please judge of any cooking show ever. The King of Town. His greatest challenge yet. And to make it more difficult, a theme ingredient has been introduced for this round: Alchemist. Angie laughs as she kicks Annie's body onto the table.

Well. Cooking for an impossible judge, with a psychotic observer, and using a dead body for the centerpiece. What could go wrong?

Grabbing some lobsters, Gordon starts to work. The kitchen is soon boiling with every possible ingredient that Gordon could be using. Lobsters, chicken, pork, peppers, Annie, beans... the list goes on, and ends with a Special Secret Ingredient. Angie and King of Town both watch, in awe, as Gordon goes all out here. Doing everything he can to make it as impressive as possible. Eventually, it's done.

Sliding the Lobster a la Annie down to King of Town, the King looks down to take a nice bite. Before he can, though, the lobsters leap up and attack him. He tries to grab something to defend himself with, but he can only get a chicken, and as his grip tightens, he pierces his hand with the knives hidden inside - the special secret ingredient. A pepper falls off the table, stuffed with raw hyacinth beans, and before King of Town knows what he's done, he's accidentally eaten it.

Springing up to his feet, King of Town feels the poison kicking in, the lethal beans working overtime. He's only got a little bit of time left. Enough time for three scores.

He slams a placard down in front of Makoto. 6/10.

He slams one in front of Gordon. 10/10

And finally, one in front of Kaga.

The ultimate insult.

-1/10.

With a final grin, King of Town coughs and collapses, dead.

@The King of Town has been executed!

He was the
ULTIMATE COOKING JUDGE

Spoiler:

Night 4 will begin in 10-15 minutes.