Gordon Ramsay
"Well, now we've taken out both of the kings! Let anarchy reign! Or theocracy! Angie is fine with theocracy!"

"Of course you are, you crazy little heretic."

"Oh, dont' be like that! I can see you're embracing Atuaism! After all, you just killed someone yourself..."

"Shut up."

"Anyhow! Motive! Angie loves Forbidden Actions, don't you? What a unique, fun set of ways to mess with people!

Make an attempt tonight, and she'll tell you the Forbidden Action of one person of your choice!"

"Meanwhile, I'm goddamn sick of the Utilities nonsense. Make sure the Utilities stay on tonight, or I'll be incredibly cross tomorrow.""

First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@"The Nemechef"
@Takeshi Kaga
@Solus zos Galvus
@Makoto Ohno
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Guy Fieri
@Ainsley Harriott
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Diona
@Rubber Duck
@Lasagna Cat
@Mr. Hurderer Lecter
@Saul Goodman
@Draku
@Goose
@Tsumugi Shirogane

The phase ends on Sunday, February 20th, at 11:59 PM eastern time.
Makoto Ohno
”Yeah, ma-iiiiiiister Ramsay, is it you? Yes, that’s right, you’ve reached Makoto Ohno.”

[Image: AThief.png]

A liar.

”I can’t remember anything about the microwave, mate, because I never used it.”

[Image: ALiar.jpg]

A cheat.

”Whatever the boffins were doing here, the only mistake they made was not going further.”

[Image: Devil.gif]

(listen, I'm going to level with you, the image is a gif but goes one time, so click it if you don't see the animation.)

A devil.

Listen up, blokes, starting from here, it’s Makoto’s Monopoly Mermaid Monday.

Impressive show last night, mate. Finally put fresh blood on your hands, did you, Gordon? Thought you could be a good junior partner if you could finally cast aside that island girl pushing you around, but those books made the thought of using your talent too small a way of thinking.

You’ve been talking bollocks since you invited us all out here, haven’t you mate? You don’t know the gold mine you’re sitting on here in this canyon. You’re a daft bloke, faffing around out here trying to make a cooking show when this OCGA has been playing you as a pawn in their plans.

[Image: LauraIntroResized.jpg]

You don’t understand the potential here, but I see an empire to be had. Went by the name of Laura during my last venture, but you blokes can keep calling me Makoto. Don’t need your own identity if you can buy friends and make your enemies fear you. Adapt to the times. When they revolt against their rulers, tell ‘em you want revolution too and sell ‘em guns. When the dust settles, show the new leaders their debts and start pulling on the strings. Identity is only a product of branding, innit?

Tell you what, mate, I ain’t looking to spill your blood, but I am looking to get you out of the way. It looks to me that the OCGA was making breakthroughs here before their plans started going to hell.

Dug out a whole canyon and pioneered new physics, and then some twit starts developing a conscience when they see a little unnatural glow? It’s unacceptable, mate. When you’re on the cusp of a breakthrough like that, you don’t stop.

You hire a thousand hands to dig a hundred canyons. Hide it away. Keep it out of sight from the press and the world. Throw out the bodies. Throw out the shrapnel. Throw out the ash. Bury the waste. Who cares if they have to drink it up out of the wells if they don’t get to cross the canyons?

The boffins here had the right of things, trying to make food without limits. Novelty sells, so bring it to the people and tell them what they want. They’re too busy and divided to care what’s good for them. Tell ‘em what’s best and they’ll eat it out of your hand, even if it’s some time-warped fruit or frittula at critical mass.

Gordon ain’t taking us out of this canyon, and he'd try and rat us out if he left. We’re leaving with the secrets of the OCGA in our hands and him left behind here, or we ain’t leaving at all. If you blokes want to faff around with murder and survival, your business is your business, but if you want a place in a gastronomical empire, serve the OCGA up to your new boss Makoto on a silver platter.

When I leave here, I’ll serve the scraps up to the people and take the world in my palm, so sell me on yourselves now.
Mr. Hurderer Lecter
[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg]