sealelement
okay, so i know everyone on minus world who isn't gay or trans is a manlet, so i have a hypothetical proposal for all of you that could make your dreams come true and finally leave you confident enough to quit minus world, gym up, download tinder, and get married... if you're willing to work for it. i got the idea from a thumbnail of a family guy video on youtube except the original idea was going to be something else x rated but we're going for this instead.

so, basically, every time someone chokes to death within a 50 foot radius of you, you will grow 1/2 of an inch over the next week. however, you start at 5'6, and need to work your way up to your desired above-6 foot height. let's put a limit in the mid 6's. however, if you are arrested for your crimes, you lose all of your height overnight in the booking cell.

men and draku of minus world, do you take the offer? how do you achieve the height you want so that all the girls on tinder will go out with you? discuss
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
why the fuck would i want that
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Atelier Annie

>starting at tall than I already am

that's already a win for me
Two_Finger
whoops wrong account
Hearts
I'd spend new years at a Japanese senior center and just wait for a dozen people to choke on mochi
Pea
i'll stay at a pseudo-6' thank you very much
Every 6ft+ MW member gets no bitches so I'll take perma manlet status.
Team Manlet
[Image: Black-Clover-Asta-Muscles-.png?q=50&fit=...70&dpr=1.5]

>2F: Based Anime Enjoyer. Watches Every seasonal anime. Has 100+ tabs of hentai open at a time. Lives his best life. Optimized diet for mass semen producing capacity.

>Aidan: Slayer of goth hoes. Literal harem of goth girls. Is in a secret discord of goth girls that he won't invite me in because I read manga.

>Me: True Shonen Jump Lifestyle guru. Has mastered his own inner cosmos. Knows what sex is and has had it. Beat Sonic 2 without the super sonic cheat code. Has a gf(?) [denies me at every chance]

>Marty: True coding prodigy. Made GeneralGuy for MW enjoyment. Marty's creation gets more engagement than everyone else on MW. Very handsome.

>CYG: WOmanlet. Based fornite enjoyer. Streams games. Has 100+ twitch followers. Started twitch due to me, a fellow manlet. Is enjoying success. Is spiritually and morally woke and aware. Cosplays Mythra.

Team Lanklet
[Image: H6X4-3N4ZSR-8vVKxFPGQn9XOH9V0_VJvnqoJC4v...a3e18d368f]

>Money: Gets no bitches.

>Kyle: Gets no bitches.

>Yrr: Sleeps all day. Furry. Has a gf but presumably got no bitches before.

>Despair: Gets no bitches by choice.

>Shygul: Shygul

>Seal: The only W on this team.

manlet bros........how we feeling rn?????
Aidan
(Feb 21, 2022 at 3:44 PM)Pea Wrote: i'll stay at a pseudo-6' thank you very much

[Image: g8RS9Xp.png]
sealelement
but i thought money got bitches? i am going to ping her
sealelement
(Feb 22, 2022 at 3:02 AM)sealelement Wrote: but i thought money got bitches? i am going to ping her

i asked on discord and this is what she said
Money Wrote:By being able to appeal to the very niche kinks they have and being able to understand exactly why they make them tick
so eat shit zelma thats another W for team lanklet
100% pure gamer 100%
Two_Finger
my diet is optimized for lounging and nothing more
sealelement
by the way if zelma had succeeded in derailing this thread into a discussion about whose cum loads were the biggest i would have had this thread locked. but he didn't succeed so fuck you zelma you manlet fapstronaut
100% pure gamer 100%
(Feb 22, 2022 at 3:16 AM)sealelement Wrote: by the way if zelma had succeeded in derailing this thread into a discussion about whose cum loads were the biggest i would have had this thread locked. but he didn't succeed so fuck you zelma you manlet fapstronaut

[Image: az63o5.png]
[Image: nkd956.jpg]
I asked Seiya in a dream what he used to keep Athena on his penis and he told me
"パイナップルとブドウはそれらを吸い続けます"

do with that information what you will bros.
edit: for some reason i have forgotten how to embed youtube videos in a post so you'll have to do with this hyperlink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlLu4kzeRk
Mario
that was divine intervention suggesting you don't post it at all
Aidan
(Feb 22, 2022 at 11:31 AM)Zelma Wrote: [pic of bloo that i did not read]
[disgusting braincel PSA that i also did not read]

funnily enough "the scoop on semen" is part of @Fun With Despair's daily breakfast
(Feb 22, 2022 at 6:40 PM)Aidan Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2022 at 11:31 AM)Zelma Wrote: [pic of bloo that i did not read]
[disgusting braincel PSA that i also did not read]

funnily enough "the scoop on semen" is part of @Fun With Despair's daily breakfast
bro dont be gay
unironically didn't know humans could shoot jizz out that far until i found that image.
human semen is incredible.
have you ever thought about how furries talk so much shit on humans but still draw human dicks shooting out human sperm?
google cat dick. exactly.
i have many thoughts and ideas on who on MW really needs to be jizz-slapped.
and who's idea was it to call it the "sperm" whale
[Image: 6JQLFNB74JD4PALB3HUUYUXBXQ.png]
(Feb 22, 2022 at 3:09 AM)sealelement Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2022 at 3:02 AM)sealelement Wrote: but i thought money got bitches? i am going to ping her

i asked on discord and this is what she said
Money Wrote:By being able to appeal to the very niche kinks they have and being able to understand exactly why they make them tick
so eat shit zelma thats another W for team lanklet

i was too busy laughing at 2F's post earlier to comment but this is an L and def false not because i hate the way its worded but because money hasn't played mega man battle network ever. or goemon. and probably not viewtiful joe either. hard to get bitches when your taste in vidya is :eyes: :eyes:
Yrrzy
this thread sucks

Thread Tags

draku game