honestly whole thread is cringe. e-friends don't exist.
Mario
glad to see people getting along
Fun With Despair
you said reviews, this is one review
Mario
I'm pretty good friends with Spritanium and HylianDev these days, who I have gotten into violent bloody minus world fights with in the past.

Just goes to show you that holding grudges for internet arguments is detrimental to your growth as a human and member of the COMMUNITY of spaceship earth

but some people here hold eternal grudges so I'll NEVER respect them and thus a grudge cycle is in place
Mario
(Feb 25, 2022 at 5:43 AM)Watch Demon Slayer Wrote:
(Feb 25, 2022 at 5:36 AM)Mario Wrote: I'm pretty good friends with Spritanium and HylianDev these days, who I have gotten into violent bloody minus world fights with in the past.

Just goes to show you that holding grudges for internet arguments is detrimental to your growth as a human and member of the COMMUNITY of spaceship earth

but some people here hold eternal grudges so I'll NEVER respect them and thus a grudge cycle is in place

This is such a beautiful thing to hear because it shows how much we as human beings evolve over time.
It's especially great that you managed to befriend HylianDev because god he sucks. Jesus christ.
Can't stand that guy.
Literally would rather play a pikmin game than have a full convo with that man.
Truly happy for the friendship
I work with him now so I gotta deal with him daily LOL

but really, he's a decent dude. just wasn't a great Poster of the past. not sure if he would still be a bad poster or not tbh. thankfully all my posts are great
Fun With Despair
my bad bro i've had this avatar too long it's too late to change
Aidan
bro i love the all american rejects
Spritanium
(Feb 25, 2022 at 5:36 AM)Mario Wrote: I'm pretty good friends with Spritanium and HylianDev these days, who I have gotten into violent bloody minus world fights with in the past.

A cool part of getting older is that fights which meant the world to you are just funny in retrospect. I think that's what should happen anyway. That feeling of "god this guy fucking sucks" sorta turns into a shared positive memory lol
Spritanium
(Feb 25, 2022 at 6:25 AM)Watch Demon Slayer Wrote: spritey - created this wonderful place that we could all interact with each other and bond! doesn't get enough credit. jokes on his twitter aside has never been anything but chill to me personally and even tolerated me on....the end of the universe...whatever that one place was. you know the one.

I appreciate this. I try to dump all my wrath on twitter so I can afford to treat people nicely everywhere else
Spritanium
Idk if we've heard from her in forever but I would like to give a positive review to @God who got me thinking back in ~2015 about how understanding another person's perspective is impossible, I think this set me on a much better path compared to where I was, I'd probably be Vaush right now if not for her
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Money
Look if you broach the subject of sexuality I'm not gonna hide my power level if I don't have a reason to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

don't appreciate you deliberately using "they" pronouns instead of "she" referring to me tho

also the battle network games topped out at selling just a bit over a million copies, statistically only 1/7000 of the people on earth have played it, sorry I'm not one of them
(Feb 25, 2022 at 5:49 PM)Money Wrote: Look if you broach the subject of sexuality I'm not gonna hide my power level if I don't have a reason to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

don't appreciate you deliberately using "they" pronouns instead of "she" referring to me tho

also the battle network games topped out at selling just a bit over a million copies, statistically only 1/7000 of the people on earth have played it, sorry I'm not one of them

https://vba-m.com/
https://www.emulatorgames.net/roms/gameb...e-network/