~Smoke~
shits kinda hard
Fun With Despair
got stonewalled at margit so I fucked off south to fight this weird furry artorias clone behind castle morne and a few other guys like this weirdass gargoyle and some teleporting dark souls 3 outrider knight

for the love of GOD can I get at least one DEX weapon though? everything is strength and this estoc is reaching its limits.
Pea
(Feb 26, 2022 at 4:34 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: got stonewalled at margit so I fucked off south to fight this weird furry artorias clone behind castle morne and a few other guys like this weirdass gargoyle and some teleporting dark souls 3 outrider knight

for the love of GOD can I get at least one DEX weapon though? everything is strength and this estoc is reaching its limits.

you're not getting much dex weaponry except maybe for a rapier passed margit so you might as well look elsewhere
Fun With Despair
(Feb 26, 2022 at 8:03 PM)Pea Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2022 at 4:34 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: got stonewalled at margit so I fucked off south to fight this weird furry artorias clone behind castle morne and a few other guys like this weirdass gargoyle and some teleporting dark souls 3 outrider knight

you're not getting much dex weaponry except maybe for a rapier passed margit so you might as well look elsewhere
yeah I already went around the castle but I got magic weapon now so the estoc is putting in work again
B3ll3
I spent the past WEEK attempting to kill margit and didn't realize till last night you just could fucking walk around which I found out by accident when running away from the dudes in front of margits castle

10/10 game unironically
sealelement
(Mar 6, 2022 at 5:53 PM)Shygul Wrote: I spent the past attempting to kill margit and didn't realize till last night you just could fucking walk around which I found out by accident when running away from the dudes in front of margits castle

10/10 game unironically

damn, elden ring made shy like video games again
100% pure gamer 100%
B3ll3
Fromsoft has done it again
(Mar 6, 2022 at 5:53 PM)Shygul Wrote: I spent the past WEEK attempting to kill margit and didn't realize till last night you just could fucking walk around which I found out by accident when running away from the dudes in front of margits castle

10/10 game unironically

why would you play a game about walking when you could go walk irl
Yrrzy
fort, night
B3ll3
(Mar 6, 2022 at 9:35 PM)Watch Demon Slayer Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2022 at 5:53 PM)Shygul Wrote: I spent the past WEEK attempting to kill margit and didn't realize till last night you just could fucking walk around which I found out by accident when running away from the dudes in front of margits castle

10/10 game unironically

why would you play a game about walking when you could go walk irl
I just lost 6 hours if progress because I accidentally hit the power switch my surge protector so imma take your advice and do that now fuck this game 0/10
Pea
elden ring
Mario
whens it coming out for the stadia
Reeb
got this shit for steam
enemies randomly don't render in so I get to fight guys by their footsteps in the water and the particle effects of their sword, because prioritizing rendering in every single effect on an entity and the environment is more important than the single enemy on screen
framerate drops like crazy
screwed with every setting I can think of and re-validated the cache (even tried screaming "VALID" at it for good measure)
didn't take
put too many hours in trying to make it work to refund it
fml and fuck fromsoft
Pea
[Image: rcs3Dyu.png]

this took way too long
Aidan
(Mar 24, 2022 at 3:08 PM)Reeb Wrote: got this shit for steam
enemies randomly don't render in so I get to fight guys by their footsteps in the water and the particle effects of their sword, because prioritizing rendering in every single effect on an entity and the environment is more important than the single enemy on screen
framerate drops like crazy
screwed with every setting I can think of and re-validated the cache (even tried screaming "VALID" at it for good measure)
didn't take
put too many hours in trying to make it work to refund it
fml and fuck fromsoft

your fault for buying a dark souls game