Gordon Ramsay
"Well. I can safely say this has been the best fucking night yet, entirely because the Utilities are untouched. Good work."

"And Angie thinks this is gonna be a good case!"

"See, that part I don't like, but I'm used to. You'd force someone to turn up dead, wouldn't you?"

"You know Angie so well! She really picked the right person to be friends with."

"Your definition of friendship is as insane as the rest of you."

A body has been discovered! @"The Nemechef" has been found dead in the Offices!

He was the
ULTIMATE FOOD VENDOR

Spoiler:

"Nyahahaha! Looks like the Nemesis Experiment only worked once!"

"Well, let's get this bloody show on the road. I'm feeling nice, so if you find the killer, I'll cook something for each person who correctly voted, at their request."

"Angie wants in!"

"No."

CASE FILES
-Nemechef's body is lying in the east half of the Offices, severely burnt
-The food cart is missing
-There are no other injuries on his body
-Every body except for the King of Town's has been damaged, except for Pizza's, which is missing
-There's a large amount of footage on the Recording Booth camera
-Several costumes have been taken
-All the Utilities in the Set Building remain on! Good work, team.

THE MAP
First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@Takeshi Kaga
@Solus zos Galvus
@Makoto Ohno
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Guy Fieri
@Ainsley Harriott
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Diona
@Rubber Duck
@Lasagna Cat
@Mr. Hurderer Lecter
@Saul Goodman
@Draku
@Goose
@Tsumugi Shirogane

The phase ends on Tuesday, March 1st, at 10:00 PM eastern time.
Draku

> -There's a large amount of footage on the Recording Booth camera

lets roll it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Tsumugi Shirogane
Let's go ahead and get a good look at Nemechef's body, and the surrounding offices.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:01 AM)Draku Wrote: > -There's a large amount of footage on the Recording Booth camera
lets roll it
You see the following things:
-Lita activating the Recording camera. It points at the south. The west and east exits are not visible onscreen. She leaves offscreen.
-Hannibal walking in and going offscreen.
-Lasagna Cat walking in and going offscreen.
-Gregg arriving from the south and giving a long blog to the camera. He's better equipped to describe it than I am. He then leaves to the south.
-Hurderer walking in and going offscreen.
-Kaga walking in and going offscreen, while wearing a large cup noodle costume.

The camera turns off after that.

(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:04 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Let's go ahead and get a good look at Nemechef's body, and the surrounding offices.
You look at Nemechef's body. He's severely burned, though interestingly, when you roll him over, the part of his body that was flush to the floor is not burnt. As mentioned, he has no other injuries. There's a charred, unrecognizable lump next to him.

You look around the offices. It's mostly desks, cubicles, and filing cabinets. You see an odd object next to Nemechef and pick it up.

It's a complete set of human skin.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: gBVodAb.png]

I will wear the skin!
Tsumugi Shirogane
...Ignoring that last bit for a moment and checking the pool at the duck's request.
Draku

>wake up, get the idea to make schao really mad, kyle style

>sit in the breakroom, solus comes after me like the cuck that he is

>gregg the chef goes up the stairs

>staff tsumugi starts sucking gordon's dick in broad daylight what the FUCK dude holy shit put that thing away thats not the salami anyone should be ordering god damn man, ok he put it away and now they're going out the main entrance (guys i think they're dating)

>makoto goes up the stairs chef style

>chef tatsu also goes up the stairs at some point afterwards

>ainsley goes out the entrance like a chefferino

>nemechef leaves his dorm and instantly explodes, dying instantly before... wait no that didn't happen he just left the room out the main way. he isnt dead yet

>hurderer uses literal actual mind control powers because i guess god damn everyone in this game has them and forces me to go to the office. solus shoves his face in my asscrack and tails me, i get to the office and grab some labels. diona is entering the set building as we go back out, fieri is leaving the staff building when we get back inside. solus attempts to lick my taint and i tell him that's fucking gross

>ainsley comes into the staff building and goes up the stairs

>makoto comes down the stairs and leaves the building

>angie kills solus right in front of me with a shovel, before she kills me too through my shield parry. holy fuck.

>i don't know if schao remembered to make me shit myself as i died.

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:16 AM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: I will wear the skin!
You, uh, wear the skin.

You now have an impressive impersonation of Sheamus Finweather going.

Please take it off.

(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:16 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: ...Ignoring that last bit for a moment and checking the pool at the duck's request.
You investigate the pool. Nemechef's food cart is sitting there next to it.

The pool itself is full of slightly adjusted water, with a bunch of fish, lobsters, and squids in it.
Solus zos Galvus
Well, what can I say? I spent all night with my loyal companion Draku and saw exactly what he saw, with the exception of a rather suspicious map that seemed to imply there was more to the basement than we realize. Being knocked over the head and taped to a wall was admittedly not part of the plan, but I already hate Angie Yonaga, so I can't say that it was a significantly life changing experience.

Isn't friendship simply wonderful? I'm sure he would agree. To think, I had brushed such notions off as pointless and futile in the past. Truly foolish of me, I'll admit!
Solus zos Galvus
Now then, does the body smell of any accelerant? Propane again? Kerosene? Alcohol?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:29 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Now then, does the body smell of any accelerant? Propane again? Kerosene? Alcohol?
You take a deeeeep sniff.

It smells a lot like cooking oil.
Solus zos Galvus
I pick up the lump by Nemechef. Does it have a noticable texture? Is it heavy?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:34 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: I pick up the lump by Nemechef. Does it have a noticable texture? Is it heavy?
You pick it up. It's pretty lightweight, and about the size of your hand.

There's no texture that's recognizable, though, beyond "burnt".
Gregg Wallace
[Image: B2T3RoZ.png]

"I will take the skin off and then investigate the Gym for a source of buzzing noises!"
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:37 AM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: "I will take the skin off and then investigate the Gym for a source of buzzing noises!"
Thank you.

Skin returned, you search through the Gym.

You find, hidden behind some of the exercise equipment, a beehive, full of hundreds of bees. A walkie-talkie is next to it.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: RYmPFSe.png]

"I will kindly ask the bees to leave through the walkie talkie!"
Solus zos Galvus
Does the victim have any wounds that would indicate he was knocked out?
Tsumugi Shirogane
Going to check utilities and the area around it for a moment, just to see if the goose did anything special after I saw him...
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:46 AM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: [Image: RYmPFSe.png]

"I will kindly ask the bees to leave through the walkie talkie!"
They buzz in a way that sounds oddly like "fuck off."

(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:49 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Does the victim have any wounds that would indicate he was knocked out?
There are no other wounds on Nemechef's corpse.

(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:53 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Going to check utilities and the area around it for a moment, just to see if the goose did anything special after I saw him...
You look at Utilities. There are a few crumbs lying on the floor, and a fire burning away in the wastepaper basket in the Wine Cellar, as well as a crude knife mold in the Freezer. Beyond that and the mutilation of Komaeda's body, nothing seems very out of place.
Makoto Ohno
Until I get my thoughts together regarding useful investigation of the body/area around it, if the camera I took from Lasagna Cat is still in the 2nd floor south hallway, share anythingit captured.

Might as well put down a note to play this welcome video I found, too, but since it's lore-related, it's no problem if it gets saved for after the phase ends or whenever works best.