Gordon Ramsay
"Who turned Nemechef into a hot dog himself? Vote now!"

"That doesn't even make sense."
Lasagna Cat
I don't care who killed the Nemechef. I'm gonna kick Takeshi Kaga into an open grave!
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Draku
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gregg Wallace
Diona

Sent from my iPhone
Lasagna Cat
Unvote because I don't actually think it's Kaga
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
Current Votes:
Diona (2) - Draku, Gregg
Draku
Vote changed.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Solus zos Galvus
Vote: Makoto

A "spite vote", plain and simple
Makoto Ohno
Vote: Solus

I'm not potentially going down on this ship because of low vote totals tonight, pal.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Vote: Takeshi Kaga

[Image: tumblr_ps6j01g1LA1r1gqf7o5_r3_400.gifv]
Rubber Duck
[Image: CookingKGDay4-vote.png]
Luthier
Vote: Angie

I say we just attack the problem at its roots! That usually solves things.
Makoto Ohno
I'm going to wind up with more egg on my face than a hen could produce in a lifetime, but I don't think it's Kaga, so unvote and Vote: Diona
Tsumugi Shirogane
Kaga

Just to make sure I'm not suddenly mislynched.
Gordon Ramsay
Takeshi Kaga (4) - Draku, Hannibal, Rubber Duck, Tsumugi
Diona (2) - Lasagna Cat, Makoto
Makoto (1) - Solus
Solus (1) - Makoto

"...What? Kaga? He didn't even have anything to do with the case!"

"Nyahahahaha! The voters have spoken anyway! It is time for Angie to strike!"

"...Not this one. I'm not letting you eliminate a fellow Iron Chef just like that."

"Oh? You want to take on the execution itself? You're approaching me?

Well, Angie's interested to see what you've got, Gordon!"

The stage is set. The Competition Kitchen. On one side, Gordon Ramsay and Takeshi Kaga. On the other side, Angie Yonaga. And though none of the three notice it, there's someone else, working on the oven...

Kaga quickly goes for one of the stoves. With some pineapples, he starts to make baked pineapple - explosive variety. It might not be a full bomb here, but it'll be more than enough to turn the tables. Angie charges in, the sharpened edge of her shovel gleaming, but Gordon brings up a pair of chef knives and blocks it. He holds Angie back, allowing Kaga to throw his pineapples - they flashbang, blinding Angie and causing her to stumble back!

Gordon knocks the shovel out of her hands, but Angie quickly grabs a frying pan, slamming it into his shoulder. Gordon yells as he drops one of the knives, but before Angie can grab it, Gordon kicks it back to Kaga. Kaga picks it up, brandishing it, and hurls it towards Angie. The pan is able to block it, but it pierces through enough to cut Angie's forehead. She tosses the pan aside, looking at Kaga and Gordon in frustration.

With another strike, Angie turns on one of the burners. She runs for Kaga, ready to grab him and slam his face down to burn him, but he hurls a cream pie at her face. Grabbing Gordon, Angie pulls him in front, and he takes the pie - and because of the association with pies, it sends him over, having hit him with immense force. Gordon is down for the count, but Kaga remains up, and before Angie can realize what he's cooking? He's hurled some caramel at her. It explodes into strands, wrapping Angie up.

Kaga stands triumphant. Angie has been put out of commission! She's fallen!

There's an oven ding. Kaga turns to see what it is.

And Lasagna Cat leaps over the counter and slams a full, burning hot lasagna into Kaga's face, slamming him to the ground and holding it down over Kaga's head. Kaga flails, but between the burns and the suffocation, he soon falls limp.

For good measure, Lasagna Cat gives him a kick.

@Takeshi Kaga has been executed!

He was the
ULTIMATE GASTRONOMIST

Spoiler:

Night 5 will begin in about an hour.
Goose
honk
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: FMY4XZ0XMAcP_mT?format=png&name=small]

ANNOUNCER: Tonight on Iron Chef... oh what the actual [INAUDIBLE]

[TAKESHI KAGA THROUGH INTERPRETER] Lord Ramsay, suck my fat chode hoe.

ANNOUNCER: So the curtain falls on the legacy of the man who wished to taste the world. A dream worth dreaming. The world was his lobster.

[Image: FMgZZagXMAMt57Y.png]

[ -- Captioned by Minus World Media Group -- ]
STARRING:
Takeshi Kaga - GBA
Michibot1 - Image credits

[Image: mnNHWQx.png]
[Image: apple.gif]