Draku
post them.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
i promised someone id live react to an anime or smth for the next garrison but i dont remember what it was
(Mar 3, 2022 at 5:12 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: i promised someone id live react to an anime or smth for the next garrison but i dont remember what it was
it was me.
i wont allow you to forget.
your options are
yrr watches bakemonogatari. and

that's it.

all episodes.
no excuses.

it has furry shit in it.
Amoeba
Dino fight but MWers
Yrrzy
(Mar 3, 2022 at 5:42 PM)Watch Demon Slayer Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2022 at 5:12 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: i promised someone id live react to an anime or smth for the next garrison but i dont remember what it was
it was me.
i wont allow you to forget.
your options are
yrr watches bakemonogatari. and

that's it.

all episodes.
no excuses.

it has furry shit in it.

ok
Pea
mw does a video game challenge
Aidan
counter-offer: i watch the newest season of the simpsons, in character as zelma thinking it's a shonen anime
sealelement
the other day, zelma linked me a video with a man who had some really good man titties. i commented on them.

https://easypeasymethod.org/index.html

later, zelma recommended me this. my garrison would be reading through this process and posting results.
100% pure gamer 100%
Pea
(Mar 4, 2022 at 12:36 AM)Pea Wrote: mw does a video game challenge

realized that this is very misleading

my idea is that i challenge MW to play video games for the whole month. a bunch of games will be posted for the first week, then i let the players do their progress. various challenges will be presented and prizes will be given.

this will also use the honor system so if you think mw is honest enough, vote for me