Gordon Ramsay
"...Oh my fucking lord. What did I do.

No, seriously, what did I do to deserve this? Having even my personal sanctuary taken from me?"

"Calm down, Gordon! It's just a dead body! Angie's already given you like ten of those!"

"Yeah, but they weren't ruining my day THIS personally!"

@Mr. Hurderer Lecter has been found dead in Gordon's Office!

He was the
ULTIMATE MAÎTRE D

Spoiler:

"And of course it's my maître d, too. What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

"Look at Angie's new art, of course!"

"Is it corpse art?"

"Yes!"

"Piss off."

"Aw. Angie had a reward! Solve this and she gives you a map of the basement! The whole one!"

"Yeah. And if you don't solve it, I'm not letting any of you damn idiots in my offices ever again."

CASE FILES
-The victim's body shows the telltale signs of Forbidden Action poisoning
-There are also other injuries
-The Offices are heavily messed up
-The Costumes in Costuming have been destroyed
-A food truck is sitting on the roof of the Set Building
-The Staff Kitchen is completely covered in pizza
-Finweather and Kaga's bodies are missing

THE MAP
First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@Solus zos Galvus
@Makoto Ohno
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Guy Fieri
@Ainsley Harriott
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Diona
@Rubber Duck
@Lasagna Cat
@Saul Goodman
@Draku
@Goose
@Tsumugi Shirogane

The phase ends on Friday, March 11th, at 11:59 PM eastern time.
Lita
Examine the other injuries on the victims body.

Also what do you mean by the offices are heavily messed up?
Draku

>wake up

>someone shouts "TIME TO TAKE A PEEEEEEEESS"

>"what the f--brlbrrhrbhrgfdgh"

>drown in piss and die

>wake back up from death

>my left thumb is missing

>bite my right one off to match

>go to the staff bathroom as promised

>take a dump

>i don't flush.

>sleep

>wake up for an instant to feel someone bonk me on the head with an acme anvil

>laugh at the funny chickens flying around my eyes

>go back to sleep

you all had ONE JOB

I TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHERE I WOULD BE THE ENTIRE NIGHT AND ALL SOMEONE DID WAS TRY TO WILE E COYOTE ME
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 3:02 AM)Lita Wrote: Examine the other injuries on the victims body.

Also what do you mean by the offices are heavily messed up?
The victim has several bruises, as well as a stab wound in one shoulder.

The offices look like a fight happened in them. Tables are toppled, cabinets are open and knocked over, paper is all over the floor, a desk is broken in half... the whole thing just looks like some shit went down.
Makoto Ohno
Time to check the obvious.

Compare the knives in Gordon's Office to the stab wound. Are they a close match?

If that doesn't turn out to be a close match, compare the wound to a knife from the Competition Kitchen so we can see if it'sa standard kitchen knife.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 3:29 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Time to check the obvious.

Compare the knives in Gordon's Office to the stab wound. Are they a close match?

If that doesn't turn out to be a close match, compare the wound to a knife from the Competition Kitchen so we can see if it'sa standard kitchen knife.
The stab wound is easy to compare, because the knife is still there! You check it. It doesn't match Gordon's personal set, but it does match the standard kitchen knife. There appears to be nothing special about the knife.
Makoto Ohno
Alright, let's get some probably useless but "hey, you never know" checks out of the way, too.

Is there anything particulaly unusual in the north or south first floor hallways of the set building?

Uhh, let's just check Draku's claims so we don't get complacent. Can I find an anvil, or damage one would expect to be caused by a falling anvil, in the staff bathroom?
Tsumugi Shirogane
Investigate costuming and the pizza kitchen.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 3:50 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Alright, let's get some probably useless but "hey, you never know" checks out of the way, too.

Is there anything particulaly unusual in the north or south first floor hallways of the set building?

Uhh, let's just check Draku's claims so we don't get complacent. Can I find an anvil, or damage one would expect to be caused by a falling anvil, in the staff bathroom?

(Mar 9, 2022 at 3:50 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Investigate costuming and the pizza kitchen.
Both of the hallways have nothing strange or out of place.

You check the Staff Bathroom. There is no anvil, but the toilet tank lid is on the floor, and a rope is tied to it, the other end of the rope tied to the door. Seems like opening the door causes the lid to drop.

You investigate costuming. The costumes are gone. Entirely. Some tools for working with them remain, but all costumes have been burnt to ash. And most of the ashes have been used to build a sculpture of a strange buffalo-horned man, using Finweather's skinned corpse as a base.

You investigate the Staff Kitchen. It is covered in pizza. So much pizza. There is even a small bed made out of pizza. You make a mental note to look up what happens to pizza left out for too long.
Solus zos Galvus
I'd like to show off my handiwork in the Staff Basement, as well as the secret passage that lies beyond.
Draku
(Mar 9, 2022 at 3:55 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: You check the Staff Bathroom. There is no anvil, but the toilet tank lid is on the floor, and a rope is tied to it, the other end of the rope tied to the door. Seems like opening the door causes the lid to drop.
thats a weird fuckin anvil mr coyote man acmes cutting some serious costs
Solus zos Galvus
Also @Draku can we be granted the right to inspect your body to see if the toilet lid trap matches your wounds?
Draku
gordon, compare the toilet lid trap to my fractured skull
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 3:58 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: I'd like to show off my handiwork in the Staff Basement, as well as the secret passage that lies beyond.
You look in the Staff Basement. There's a melted door, and you follow a passage to find... two more locked doors! One on the south wall, and one on the north. They have conventional locks, though.

You climb the ladder. You're in the chapel now, having come out of the coffin.

(Mar 9, 2022 at 4:01 AM)Draku Wrote: gordon, compare the toilet lid trap to my fractured skull
It looks like the toilet lid trap has caused a severe injury to Draku. It does match how it'd be if you got hit by that.
Solus zos Galvus
Is there any blood in the area surrounding Gordon's Office? Was he moved?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 5:23 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Is there any blood in the area surrounding Gordon's Office? Was he moved?
There's some blood pooled around Hurderer's shoulder where he's lying on the floor.

Additionally, there's a slight blood trail that leads from Hurderer's body into the main Offices, and a bit of blood on a harlequin costume lying in the Offices.
Saul Goodman
Look, I'm usually the type to plead the Fifth on things, but I want to apologize to Draku for my uh, ACME brand antics. I didn't know you'd just get grievously injured, I kinda thought the toilet lid would kill you, and be someone else's responsibility. But uh, hey, at least you're alive, you know? So there's, that... As far as accounts go, I really just went to get the rope necessary to rig the whole thing and then went to the bathroom to do it. I did a lot of looking around for the Goose in my spare time, but I didn't see our unfortunate murder victim all night.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: ckdsRNi.png]

"Hi there, Gregg Wallace here! Let's take a look at the building exterior, RIGHT BY the Rubbish Room."
Gregg Wallace
[Image: nLPZk2h.png]

This isn't the first time I've been in mortal danger - what with my eating habits in my forties putting me at high risk of a heart attack. But I don't think making healthy choices can save me from this Kitchen Getaway. I've got to keep my wits about me if I want to re-establish the OCGA. Coming up...

[Image: aQcVOKu.png]

"Crikey! Show me fit? I'll show YOU fit!"

I'm Gregg Wallace, and I've been busy working hard to impress world-famous chef Gordon Ramsay and celebrity taste tester Angie Yonaga, and getting to know all kinds of people from around the world. What did I get up to in this secluded canyon kitchen?

Sometimes in life, being good MOST of the time... is good enough. With this mantra, I've spent the last week working in my best way, becoming the strongest man I could. And after my final evening workout, I have reached the peak of human physicality. I didn't think it was possible, but when you have the right mindset, you can truly achieve anything. And now I have become the man I was meant to be. I have transformed... into Giga Gregg. "Let's rock!"

[Image: lX2vHAQ.png]

"Nothing like a new body to start the day! I've been inside many new skins before, but this one... takes the cake!"

Eager to make the most of my lean and fit form, I head down to the courtyard to get my pump on, passing by Mr Solus once I leave the Staff Kitchen. I'm witnessed by such delightful people, like Diona with her lovely cart of food, making her way to the Set Building. Or that pesky Lasagna Cat, scurrying his way down the stairs while the esteemed Rubber Duck waddles her way up. And how could I forget the star of the show, Chef Ramsay, having a hearty workplace dispute with the renowned Miss Yonaga.

[Image: rikv46e.png]

"Fitness tip! When the crunch feels strongest, don't let ANYTHING distract you - not even domestic violence! Those moments where you really FEEL it in your core - that's what it's all about! Let me show you..."

Strangely enough, it seems someone wasn't too keen on my fanciful new transformation. As I finished up and was making my way by the Rubbish Room door, I stopped to ponder at the mystery of the moving food truck. And then... I was assaulted! Some strange and sharp object collided with my back. If I hadn't worked so hard on my Tricep Dips and Lat Pulldowns... my agent would've had to have cancelled the next season of Masterchef. Luckily for me, my 0% body fat proved impenetrable for that piercer, and it pushed past me and just nicked me in the side.

[Image: oEjBqu5.png]

"AUUURRRGHGHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Once I recovered emotionally, which I owe to the good vibes I gained from witnessing Chef Ramsay and Miss Yonaga parting ways and making up, I was off to the basement to work on my plan. This chef wasn't lying! I've a penchant for reviving the dead, be it media formats or ancient telly shows. My next target? The OCGA.

[Image: AmXIiOK.png]

"As you can see here, viewers, this food globe represents all parts of the world that I believe were once graced by the ways of the OCGA. Not in ways you or I would understand, mind you - that's for me to understand in good time. Until then, I just need to figure out how to get back in touch with them."

And after I finished up, I reckoned it was time for some much-needed rest. This new body of mine needs its beauty sleep, after all. So, after a quick hello to Chef Fieri in the Breakroom, I dozed the night away, dreaming of better times to come.

[Image: L5ypuYa.png]

"Until next time, chefs. I'll see you next week on..."

[Image: xztBq57.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 11:16 AM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: [Image: ckdsRNi.png]

"Hi there, Gregg Wallace here! Let's take a look at the building exterior, RIGHT BY the Rubbish Room."
You look at the area by the Garbage Room. There's a sharped pool cue sticking in the ground. Nothing else significant.