Kabuto
I wish for everyone who works at the disability office and decides who gets to be disabled enough goes to hell before they die
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Aidan
i can't believe that shit went for 9 seasons and 4 movies and timmy never wished to kill baby hitler
Spritanium
(Mar 13, 2022 at 4:09 PM)Aidan Wrote: i can't believe that shit went for 9 seasons and 4 movies and timmy never wished to kill baby hitler
this is forbidden by Da Rules because the fairies are nazis
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
Wanda from marvel's WandaVision???????
Spritanium
And cosmo from the drink
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
https://twitter.com/nickelodeon/status/1...8090074113
Puddin
(Mar 13, 2022 at 7:01 AM)junie Wrote: I wish for everyone who works at the disability office and decides who gets to be disabled enough goes to hell before they die

I'd like to extend your wish to include hellfire to whichever people made it United States law to dock disability payments for disabled citizens with a net worth of only $2,000 (effectively forcing the disabled to live paycheck to paycheck) and whichever people instated marriage penalty for the disabled.

I've read they're working on a law to increase the limit to $10,000 and get rid of marriage penalty but I'm not getting my hopes up. Sad
Aidan
(Mar 14, 2022 at 11:50 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2022 at 4:09 PM)Aidan Wrote: i can't believe that shit went for 9 seasons and 4 movies and timmy never wished to kill baby hitler
this is forbidden by Da Rules because the fairies are nazis

[Image: lqfy27.png]