[MW GAMES] THE LOBBY, THE RULES, THE MASTERPOST

Pea
[Image: I98y2UI.png]

Welcome to the Minus World Game Challenge of 2022 this name will keep changing because i'm indecisive

You voted for this so now I get to host it.

The MW Moments of Gaming is a competition to find out who's the most gamer of MW in 2022! Get ready to play a bunch of games throughout the month, performing various tasks of non-crewmate sort in order to win the title! If you're down to obtain this prestigious title, look no further. If you don't care about the title, perhaps you'd be interested in some prizes?

Yes, there are prizes! What are they? I'll keep 'em a surprise, but they will be worth it, I promise.

You don't need to sign up, technically. A result posted automatically puts you in the leaderboards. In other words, there's no big process to get going for this competition, I'll keep notes throughout the month. Sounds good? Alright, let's get to it.

RULES:
  • I will periodically post a game and some challenges for you to complete to obtain points.
  • Points are important, they are what make you climb the leaderboard. Collect as many as you can!
  • Challenges can be played at any time throughout the competition, take your time (or don't) to complete them whenever you can!
  • It's probably a good idea for you to post your overall progress in this thread, with your specific game progress in the appropriate thread. Think of this thread as a masterpost.
  • No teamplay! Challenges are for solo players.
  • You're the one who will post your results, preferably with a screenshot. We're doing an honor system and I'd really like for you to play with respect, no shitposting please.
  • I don't care if your game is pirated, I just care if you played the game without cheats and all that. Can't find the game? Ask a friend.
  • We're here to have fun. Have fun playing games.

GAMES:
LEADERBOARD:
- TwoFinger: 90 points [Image: v7iMq5N.png][Image: wgVRch3.png][Image: 3xWby3s.png][Image: kREtC3l.png][Image: yj9YqP9.png]
- Amoeba: 65 points [Image: 3xWby3s.png][Image: yj9YqP9.png][Image: qjXejI9.png][Image: EpZ2knm.png]
- Jun: 35 points [Image: MislmQL.png] [Image: gy5cexj.png]
- Turb: 25 points [Image: I9diupg.png][Image: gy5cexj.png]
- Aidan: 10 points [Image: 3xWby3s.png][Image: yj9YqP9.png]
- Jetamo: 5 points [Image: yj9YqP9.png]
- Seal: 5 points [Image: yj9YqP9.png]
- Yrr: 5 points [Image: yj9YqP9.png]
- MCD/Lasagna Cat: 5 points [Image: yj9YqP9.png]
- Kyle: 5 points [Image: yj9YqP9.png]
- Mario: 5 points [Image: yj9YqP9.png]
Draku
remember when steam did that shit where they'd have challenges for game demos and they got everyone to play crap like that horrendously awful undergarden game
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
barely. i forget what you got for those
Gordon Ramsay
what kind of games
Pea
i'm sticking with retro for this one, most likely.
Kabuto
I played Mario 64 on the switch a couple weeks ago and got three stars before I got tired because my brain damage can I have some points
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Pea
Pea
(Mar 14, 2022 at 3:25 AM)Pea Wrote: Yes, there are prizes! What are they? I'll keep 'em a surprise, but they will be worth it, I promise.

just in case you really needed that motivation to play games other than tetris
Pea
two weeks to go! amoeba is leading by quite a way, what with finishing super castlevania IV (without sub-weapons!). some games haven't been touched yet, but i'm sure you're getting to that.
Pea
THE COMPETITION HAS ENDED! Please refer to the leaderboards to see who won! Top 3 get a prize mailed to them (electronically!)