[MW GAMES] GAME 1: SUPER MARIO 64

Pea
[Image: hRWeg41.jpg]
Image courtesy of NBC

Of course, we're gonna start with a classic. Super Mario 64 is the grandfather of 3D platformers, revolutionizing the games industry and also a game that's been played by all of you at the very least 5 times. It's not always that a game gets played this often.

You control Mario in the quest to obtain 70 or more stars, or 16 or more stars, or 1 or more stars, or 0 or more stars, to get to bowser to own his ass and call it a day. It really depends on what you want to do, but perhaps you shouldn't go in a speedrun route for this game, for these challenges are all about playing the game to its fullest, and perhaps with a twist.

To obtain points for this game, you must perform these tasks:

[Image: v7iMq5N.png] Obtain 70 stars and defeat Bowser: 10 pts
[Image: wgVRch3.png] Obtain 120 stars: 20 pts
[Image: YQ6W3CZ.png] Green Demon Challenges (I'd really like video proof for this one): 1 pt per star obtained performing this challenge. 10 pts total if you complete them all.
[Image: 4xygSNB.png] Watch out for rolling rocks 0.5x A button challenge: 9999 pts

Don't actually do that last one.

It is preferred that you post a screenshot for every challenge in this thread. This one's not much of a big challenge, but I think it's better to make the first game an easy one, so that it gets you guys started for the rest. Good Luck, Have Fun.
Spritanium
I'm having a really hard time with this game. Does anyone know how to get to the Castle
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Reeb
I got pretty frustrated by that too, but this tutorial spells it out enough that I got it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5o_9XKmAfE
Two_Finger
[Image: unknown.png]
did 70 star might finish the 120 idk
Two_Finger
[Image: unknown.png]
okay there's the 120