episode 1 - do you love your mom and her two foot tall blue hair?

zelma?
ay broskis so this cour i'm getting into the simpsons. normally i would just start from the beginning since it's only 700 episodes but gigguk told me i can just start on the newest season. idk i guess it's a time skip or something. w/e that just means more time to rewatch naruto

so this first ep is called the star of the backstage and it centers on the okaasan marge. kinda weird to have the first arc be all about the mom tho. actually i'm surprised shonen jump even allowed them to have the mom be alive. kore wa simpsons is already revolutionary af

[Image: 2ee8851.png]

like all good comedies it starts off with a funeral. some actor guy died, maybe the protag from the previous arc? if anyone is caught up on simpsons lore pls lmk. there's a real knee slapper about how hard actors grieve. then marge-sama sees a picture from her old play y2k the millenium bug. kinda surprising that they would just rip off digimon bokura no war game but it's happened before...
marge decides to put the show on again to relive her glory days as a stage manager. now i was expecting at least 10 eps of training on this but i guess she remembers how to do it? real breakneck pace, i wonder if they had the writer from kill la kill.
then the show launches into its first insert song, the titular star of the backstage. surprisingly they didn't have marge's real seiyuu sing this, instead using Kristen Bell from one of my fav OVAs Frozen. kinda weird but i guess not everyone is aya hirano if you know what i mean. homer and the rest use their regular voices. now as you know those j-pop companies go apeshit if you upload their shit to yt but i was able to find a shit quality version. if you want the full thing just grab it from nyaa or whatever. this one's definitely going on my work out playlist right next to the diebuster OP

love this sight gag where bart-kun and lisa-chan are arguing over a toy. see marge is singing about how stage managers have to break up fights and then her kids have a fight. very intelligent humor having the 10 year olds argue instead of the grown adults who are actually in the play. this is commonly known as manzai.

[Image: MBItnFT.png]

they talk for three seconds and then another song starts: the original star actress returns from broadway and everyone is all over her. now i had heard smithers was gay but this thot has him hornier than araragi in his sister's bathroom so i guess that's just classic yaoi goggles. three more seconds and another song. this one is kind of a take on brian williams' summer of 69 i think. speaking of 69 you know i'm gonna be looking up some marge doujins later bros. the song reveals that the cast spent tons of time partying without marge, including going to her house, fucking in her hot tub, falling off her roof, suing her parents and engaging in a prolonged legal battle that ultimately bankrupt them which prevented marge from going to college. i gotta tell you bros i was rolling on the floor laughing harder than when those lucky star thots talk about the chocolate croissant.

the rest of the ep was full of twists and turns and tbh when you're watching at 4x speed like i do it's hard to keep track of it all. marge goes and cries to her mom, then she becomes Hollow Marge and decides to ruin the hot actress girl's life for revenge. she does some research offscreen and tells everyone that the actress chick actually failed at everything she set out to do and now works stocking shelves in a sephora. pretty dark backstory so i guess she's the gaara of the show. everyone is pissed at marge for ruining their dreams and the show is cancelled

[Image: QzOxQRV.png]

next morning homer wakes up and sees marge pissed so he decides to tell her everything is her fault. this dude is a real smart motherfucker so he does it in song and it works perfectly well. i took down one of the lines but my japanese isn't so hot so i might've missed a word. sumimasen.
homer: now i know you may think you were just in your actions but it makes my heart sink to see your infractions. your feelings were hurt but as well as you blurt your transaction compels a retraction
real excellent conflict resolution from homer-san here, you can tell he's the glue keeping this marriage together
marge wants to quote "see the cast only text chain" to find where her rival went. i actually left for a min here to grab some food so idk what happens but i'm gonna guess they had a stand battle and then became besties
in the end they put on the Y2K musical and everyone loves it. then the mourning actors invite marge out to a 50s diner for some reason. homer and the rest take a limo home to get shitfaced.

now there were a few kneeslappers in there and some nice oppai but i still gotta recommend baka and test over this one bros. hopefully next ep is a little easier to digest with less singing. stay lit and read chainsawman
Draku
i hate how much this reads exactly like zelmaposting

holy fuck
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
[Image: hl0fix1ohel81.png] check out this sick cosplay