Pea
[Image: bRkKcUG.png]
Image courtesy of IGN, who took it courtesy of id.

Guess what day it is? It is apparently the day in which Doom happens. We should expect hell to come over our planet any time, now. While that's happening, why not play it to celebrate? Or perhaps just because the game's that damn good that you want to play it again.

Released in 1993, Doom has changed our lives just like how Tales of Xillia has changed Zelma. It's not an easy feat for a game to stay relevant as a playable masterpiece. Shoot through corridors of fiends, monsters and zombies and claim back what's rightfully yours: that rabbit that was referenced maybe once or twice, the world be damned.

To obtain points for this game, you must perform these tasks:
[Image: kREtC3l.png] Complete an episode: 5 pts/episode (for a total of 20 pts)
[Image: 3sMnde8.png] Complete all episodes on Ultra-violence/Nightmare: 10 pts
[Image: CNF8q9i.png] 100% 10 levels (Items, Monsters, Secrets): 10 pts
[Image: yJOeNYo.png] Complete all levels pistol-start only: 10 pts

I trust that you can find a copy, because as many would say: There's not one machine that cannot run Doom. Perhaps you could always... ask a friend?
Kabuto
https://imgur.com/a/IO5IIax

i'll probably do more levels later. I included a pistol start and pistol end just to verify that I was doing these levels pistol only. Which is why i'm taking a break because its tough
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Two_Finger
[Image: unknown.png]
did ep 1 on UV it took me 10 hours idk if I'll do more im not gamer enough for doom 5 points