zelma?
alright i gotta start knocking these out faster so i can finish before the next chapter of hunter x hunter drops. gonna do a two parter today starting with bart's in jail!

this one was focused on grampa simpson. old people are lit so i was down. it starts with a little side story about his first check from the bread crumb factory. he made five bux which might sound low but back in the day that would get you a new in box swimsuit saber figma. anyway time skip to present day and he's at the social security office grabbing his pension check. wild how time is a circle and nothing ever changes bro it's some real madoka shit.

[Image: IedPxYq.png]

some other shit happens and eventually he gets a phone call. damn. bart is in jail! i guess that's why they called the episode that. grampa is a true ride or die bro and goes to bail bart out. next thing you know he's wiring 10Gs to a swiss bank account. lot of money but hey gotta look out for your grandson

turns out bart was not in jail and grampa got fucken scammed. marge bart and lisa say the same thing happened to them. some bitch stole all of lisa's audible minutes... Sniff... homer does not give two shits though because he would never fall for an obvious con. 5 secs later his monthly knife delivery shows up and yeah it's a pyramid scheme. i'm gonna skip ahead a bit for comedic effect not because i went to take a piss here so eventually the fam has thousands of dollars in appetizer only gift cards and they go pig out. unfortunately the server is loki god of lazy screenwriting and he celebrates how corrupt and hopeless the world is. his seven great generals are also there which i guess they're the villains of the coming arc. i think it's meant to be a twist but i gotta say i saw it coming a mile away, every fucken anime has random gods just show up at some point just look at dragon ball super. the story ends on a downlifting note where marge gets fucked out of 20 bux, reminding us that strangers are always assumed to be lying little bitches.

next up was treehouse of horror xxxii. now unfortunately i got some shit subs for this one so the plot is a little confusing to me but i could mostly figure out. plus i watch in a tiny window while browsing vampirefreaks.com so tbh this didn't change much. there were a lot of little stories in this one so i think what happened is bart used gold experience requiem but homer kept countering with king crimson which triggered maggie's bites the dust.

[Image: IhIPomd.png]

first story i remember was this weird furry shit. see barti has to run away from the hunter but he ends up leaving his mom behind. not sure what kinda fucken message that sends bros if you don't have your mom's back you don't have anyone's back. it's okay though the other deer gore the hunter and consume his flesh. then back in time and they're human again thank god i could barely keep an erection. so they're poor af but they get a job at this rich person's house. they fuck around for a bit and one of the other servants comes and shows them a secret tunnel in the basement. then a shitload more servants show up and get assmad at the simpsons and start chanting PARASITE PARASITE and try to kill them. lore states homer cannot kill Servants so they have to run like fuck. basically everyone dies except the simpsons the end. usually i don't go too deep into analysis unless instead of analysis you mean ass. but there was a clear message here: poor people are assholes.

[Image: w0JPCLH.png]

then we have the titular treehouse of horror xxxii. homer is pissed because every year in the treehouse they tell a bunch of scary stories and one shitty one. he decides to chop it down but the tree gets salty and fucks off. this really opened my eyes bros since i never thought about how trees feel but if some little dude was hacking at my legs with an axe i'd be pretty mad. the tree teams up with some other trees and kills everyone the end. overall great environmental theme and it really beats the fuck out of princess mononoke

next one was like a bedtime story where edgar allen poe was chilling with maggie. it ended pretty quick though since maggie strangles his ass. Shrug finally there's a story about a haunted tiktok. everyone who watches it dies in 7 days but lisa is a weird loner so she's the only one that doesn't watch. another great message here telling you to not fuckin watch tiktok but let's be real twitter kills way more people bros. lisa gets the ghost girl to come out of the vid and they hang out for a bit but lisa is actually annoying as fuck so sadako ghosts her. finally at the end some aliens show up for two seconds.

overall these two episodes were alright. definitely better than the first one which is not hard because the first one was basically high school musical 3 the senior year if they didn't have vanessa hudgens. so yeah some meh parts but i give them both a fairy tail out of soul eater. would've watched more but i took a quick ehentai break after this and glued all my keyboard keys together so you'll have to wait till tomorrow. peace
Draku
jesus i hate that bambi image

ill be honest the idea of a monster befriending someone and then it turns out they're so annoying that they fuck off by themselves is pretty funny but i imagine it doesnt get executed that well in reality here
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
(Mar 16, 2022 at 3:53 AM)Draku Wrote: ill be honest the idea of a monster befriending someone and then it turns out they're so annoying that they fuck off by themselves is pretty funny but i imagine it doesnt get executed that well in reality here

it was actually funny. they did each other's make up and lisa wrote a song about her. then the ghost jumps back down the well she died in. they were only friends for about 30 seconds though because so much plot was packed into the episode
Draku
(Mar 16, 2022 at 6:58 AM)Aidan Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2022 at 3:53 AM)Draku Wrote: ill be honest the idea of a monster befriending someone and then it turns out they're so annoying that they fuck off by themselves is pretty funny but i imagine it doesnt get executed that well in reality here

it was actually funny. they did each other's make up and lisa wrote a song about her. then the ghost jumps back down the well she died in. they were only friends for about 30 seconds though because so much plot was packed into the episode
ok that does sound like a good gag actually. at least there was that.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]