DAY 6 - Burning Night, Holy Night

Gordon Ramsay
"Nyahahahahaha! Wow! You must all REALLY be devotees of Atua to pull this stunt off!"

"Honestly, I'm just glad none of you messed with any of my remaining bloody kitchens.

Except for whoever fucked with the Competition Kitchen! Christ, I hired the worst show crew in history!"

"Shhh, shh, we need to observe the holy respect for Atua!

After all, if you didn't have it, the bodies wouldn't be where they are!"

A body has been discovered! @Rubber Duck has been found dead in the Chapel!

They were the
ULTIMATE HEALTH INSPECTOR

Spoiler:

A second body has been discovered! @Makoto Ohno has been found dead in the Chapel!

She was the
ULTIMATE SUSHI CHEF

Spoiler:

Due to the Night 3 role upgrade, Makoto received the ability to craft other objects out of substances as well.

"Oh, most holy Atua..."

"God. Will you shut up?"

"I'm not done! Allow me to present the motive.

Angie has a master ID card and key combo that opens all locks! Or at least, she knows where it is! And if you solve both cases, Angie will share it with the class!"

"Where in the FUCK did you get that!?"

"Atua works in mysterious ways!"

"Right, well. Let's solve this bloody nonsense so we can get that damn shit out of her hands."

CASE FILES
-Both bodies are severely burnt
-A severed arm is lying on top of the altar
-The Competition Kitchen's freezers are open, and a spaghetti statue of Gregg Wallace sits there
-An oven sits outside the Staff Building
-A hole has been blown open in the Library
-King Radical's body is missing
-Most of the pool furniture is floating in the pool
-There's piss everywhere in the Staff Building. Why. Why are you people like this.

THE MAP
First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@Solus zos Galvus
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Guy Fieri
@Ainsley Harriott
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Lasagna Cat
@Saul Goodman
@Draku
@Goose
@Tsumugi Shirogane

The phase ends on Saturday, March 19th, at 11:59 PM eastern time.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Let's immediately look at the chapel, and both corpses.
Lita
I... guess I'll examine the severed arm on the altar?
Tsumugi Shirogane
Let's also check out that oven outside, the hole in the library, and...Spaghetti Wallace. Why?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 18, 2022 at 2:04 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Let's immediately look at the chapel, and both corpses.
Makoto's corpse is severely burnt across her entire body. Looking at what's left of her head, she is incredibly bruised as well across her entire face and neck.

Rubber Duck has a single large dent in the top of their skull, and is severely burnt across their body.

Pizza's corpse is still lying on the ground by the coffin. Additionally, there's a candle lying next to Rubber Duck's body, and an altar cloth of some kind sitting near the back of the room.

(Mar 18, 2022 at 2:05 AM)Lita Wrote: I... guess I'll examine the severed arm on the altar?
It's Draku's right arm. Sucks for him.

(Mar 18, 2022 at 2:08 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Let's also check out that oven outside, the hole in the library, and...Spaghetti Wallace. Why?
The oven is... made of cake. It's big enough to fit inside, and totally hollow.

The hole in the library leads down to Gordon's Office.

Spaghetti Wallace is exactly what it sounds like. It's a bust of Gregg Wallace assembled of cooked spaghetti. A note next to it reads “MAKE A CAKE OF GREGG WALLACE COMPETITION. MEET HERE TOMORROW. DISCLAIMER: GREGG WALLACE MUST PARTICIPATE.”
Draku

>wake up

>go to lower hallway and into the infirmary

>hannibal the murder man walks in while i'm patching myself up from last night's events, going from the east to up the staircase

>take a shit.

>...

>now that i'm done with that i go to the breakroom, tatsu is heading down the stairs and exits to the east

>go into the chef dorm since i got ambushed in my own bed previously and lay down on nemechef's bed to dodge attempts, a pizza knight (???) was also in the dorm and watches me go to bed maybe. gross

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Does the floor around either body appear to be burnt as well?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 18, 2022 at 2:31 AM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: Does the floor around either body appear to be burnt as well?
The floor is singed around Rubber Duck's body.

The floor is also somewhat singed around Makoto's body, but there's char marks near the corpse that are distinctly distant from it.
Tsumugi Shirogane
The goose assaulted me with the arm, for the record.

God help us all.
Solus zos Galvus
Are there any marks or signs of assault in the basement passage to the chapel?
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Allow me to address you directly, for a change. I have burnt my journal to fine ashes; if there are any traces of this place remaining once the game has finished, I'll let the authorities assume I was the victim of a rather harrowing mislynch. It's apparent to me this facade has run its course.

For those who are still unaware, I will be clear: you were correct, I am a cannibal. If there is a means to consuming a fellow person, chances are likely that I have at least dabbled in it. I will not hide my curiosity over your insistence that I was one before this, though I suppose the rhyming with my name is too tongue-in-cheek to pass up. Perhaps this might be too hard of a pill to swallow, one that outweighs my need to live. On the other hand, someone would only need to look as far back as last night for proof of other reprehensible actions, all thanks to Tsumugi marking her territory over an entire building; in the end, everyone has their own little obsessions. And that's nothing to say of the nonchalance you've been treating these murders with, of course. So which is of greater value: the sins of one man, or the sins of the collective many? If you wish to have an edge in these investigations...it would be wise if you brushed off my quirks, for the time being.

Now then, my night. After waking up, I met Gordon as early as me entering the break room. I had hoped to win his permission before retrieving what was mine from his Offices, but perhaps due to certain events, he firmly declined. A pity. The cosplayer exits the break room to speak with him as I'm heading out. In preparation of events that have not yet come to pass, I procure a roll of duct tape from the Garage, and when I exit into the Infirmary, Draku is there patching himself up. After refreshing myself on Aristotle's works in the Library for a while, and it's when I'm about to walk downstairs through Costuming where I'm suddenly struck on the head. This bout of unconsciousness, I am honest with.

After I recover, I finally head downstairs, and before I could begin preparations to collect my goods from the Offices through more unconventional means, it came to my attention that it was bordered off, the Health Department's final act of prohibition.

...Do you suppose it occurred to the duck that the Offices were forbidden to all players, anyway?

Improvising a change of plans on the spot, I make my way to the Bar, to make conversation to lonesome souls once more. Sure enough, the costuming girl strolls in, tears streaming down her porcelain face like fresh spring rain. She proved to be a fine depository for any spirits I threw at her, a wonder she didn't eventually drop onto the floor. Ah, and I suppose some form of "pizza knight" passed by for the bathroom. Ms. Shirogane eventually does saunter out of the Bar, though, and I follow suit to my bed.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
"As a show of good faith, I will show the bruise on my head, and even attempt to prove I couldn't have struck it myself [by hitting myself with a rolling pin on that spot], if need be."
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 18, 2022 at 6:48 PM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: "As a show of good faith, I will show the bruise on my head, and even attempt to prove I couldn't have struck it myself [by hitting myself with a rolling pin on that spot], if need be."
You show the bruise on your head. Pretty nasty.

Reaching around with a rolling pin, it becomes obvious that there's no good angle you could have struck yourself with an object to produce that bruise.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 18, 2022 at 6:42 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Are there any marks or signs of assault in the basement passage to the chapel?
There are no signs of a fight or heavy injury.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
How much of a struggle would it be if I were to climb the basement ladder up while carrying one of the bodies?
Solus zos Galvus
I'll throw Pizza off the roof. Does his damage resemble Makoto's?
Lasagna Cat
(Mar 18, 2022 at 6:42 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Are there any marks or signs of assault in the basement passage to the chapel?

Check for the same thing in the main hallway of the staff basement
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 18, 2022 at 7:05 PM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: How much of a struggle would it be if I were to climb the basement ladder up while carrying one of the bodies?
Quite a bit. While a staircase would be fine, the nature of the ladder means you'd have to struggle, take a while, and might just fail outright.

(Mar 18, 2022 at 7:08 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: I'll throw Pizza off the roof. Does his damage resemble Makoto's?
Not in the slightest.

(Mar 18, 2022 at 7:09 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Check for the same thing in the main hallway of the staff basement
Doesn't look like anything went down here.
Lita
I beat the crap out of the nearest body with the candle. Similar kind of wounds to Makoto's?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 18, 2022 at 7:11 PM)Lita Wrote: I beat the crap out of the nearest body with the candle. Similar kind of wounds to Makoto's?
You grab Diona and start pummeling. A candle crumbles almost instantly.

A candle holder, however, produces sort of similar wounds. It's definitely a "hit repeatedly" kind of wound, but it looks distinctly different from what Makoto's got.