episode 3 - my little sister can't possibly be this thicc!

zelma?
alright gamers i did this to myself again

first one i watched is the wayz we were. now usually the presence of a Z implies the show is going to be good: dragon ball z, mazinger z, zombieland saga. this time though it was just mimicking moe's permanently slurred speech. i assume this is translated from the kansai dialect

this one was weird since it started with a gag involving a bunch of weird shit happening and then the simpsons sitting on a couch. i haven't seen anything like that before so it was a real treat. in this case abe wants maggie to stop playing on a phone so he gives her his old castle toys. take the lesson to heart bros: fate grand order is literally worse than staring at motionless plastic. she uses her imagination and shit and about a minute later tosses it in the fireplace. now idk if maggie is an actual baby or a 10000 year old elf but either way she knows how to have fun: fire.

[Image: NYC4dYu.png]

none of that shit is relevant though. so the actual story has an A and a B plot and i gotta say i was missing this in the previous episodes. it's not a good arc unless you cut to master roshi every once a while. things kick off when google maps reroutes traffic in front of homer-san's yard. they call a neighborhood meeting to discuss solutions and the neighbors are pretty sure it's the simpsons' fault since they do stupid bullshit all the time. they are kinda okay with maggie though even though she's shot a man. anyway homer promises to fix it but it's pretty hard to submit a complaint to google. mostly because you keep having to click on the fuckin pictures of fire hydrants and shit

in the traffic jam moe sees the love of his life who he's missed for idk 5 namek minutes. they get back together but moe is haunted by his past romantic failings and also the bad guy from the hell raiser movies. they fuck i think and then he cries in bart's treehouse for several days. not sure how the tree got back after that other ep but then again i'm watching these in the bg while i fold my underwear so a lot of details are lost on me.

homer tells him it's way harder for a woman to fuck off if you're married so moe swings for the fences. she says yes for some reason and i guess they live happily ever. it's nice to see a protag just pick a thot and settle down for once tho ms krabappel is best girl

[Image: px7PLOh.png]

next one is called lisa's belly and i was a little scared going into this one. you know i'm not a prude unlike some deer around here but after watching fate illya i've learned my limits. luckily this episode was not much like fate illya which is for the best since this show does not have the animation budget. it starts out with the fam going to the waterslides but they were replaced with not fucking waterslides. i gotta say this really hit home for me since there used to be waterslides like 5 minutes from my house but it got torn down and replaced with condos. every day i vow revenge on condo managers and the cruel god who allows them to exist. anyway homer finds the old good ride and takes bart and lisa down it. they nearly die several times so you know it was lit. unfortunately swimming in 20 year old standing water is not the best move and they're all violently ill. a doctor doing an incredibly uncomfortable in 2022 bill cosby impression hooks them up with steroids. the entire water park and disease subplot is then completely irrelevant which is fine tbh it's not like anyone misses dr gero or orochimaru.

[Image: QaDiHOY.png]

the roids make them gain a shitload of weight. bart fuckin loves this because he is now a walking tank and he can tell people he does roids. btw don't do roids bros it'll shrink your dick down and then you'll have to read the entirety of to love ru just to come. uh. it happened to my cousin. anyway lisa does not take it too well especially since marge calls her chunky. a bunch of shit happens but honestly i wasn't paying much attention since @women are hos and not worth my time. bart makes friends with a bunch of drug addicts but then they discover @women and it all goes to shit. really just proves my point that @women ruin everything. there's some shit with lisa's aunts and a hypnotherapist and in the end they all learn that body shaming is either good or bad idk. there was also a song in the middle? actually both of these episodes had some songs and i'm getting kind of sick of this shit. if you don't have lacus's giant, heaving dead eyes on-screen no one should be singing.

so the first one was actually good and the second one was only good compared to the rest. and keep in mind that the first one had several jokes about captchas. later broskis
Draku
the first one sounds confusing from your summary so im just going to assume it makes sense in context since you said it was good

the captcha gag in the cap is good

the second one sounds so disjointed. there are so many ways you could get them set up to take steroids or any other meds that make you gain weight without a completely irrelevant leadin with action park 2

also never ever name an episode lisas belly. jesus christ.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]